Game running itself? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

Primarch -> Game running itself? (2/8/2007 1:30:42 AM)

Heya, I just bought and downloaded the game, picked the Japanese as the CPU, and started the campaign once, and the tutorial once. Both times, it seems that the games just runs itself. There is no menu, or anything else.

The game just runs and runs, and keeps moving ships, doing strikes and recons, all outside of my control.

Is there like a 15 minute timeframe ofthis before i take control? I have watched for 10+ minutes and it just keeps cycling through the phases by itself.

Clay

wdolson -> RE: Game running itself? (2/8/2007 2:02:25 AM)

It will do that if you select both sides as AI. It shouldn't do that if one or both sides is human. It takes a while for the game (up to a couple of minutes on a slow computer) to load, but once loaded, you should have full control. You should be on the map screen and centered on the main base for the side that's up. For the grand campaign as Allies, it should be Pearl Harbor.

Bill

Monter_Trismegistos -> RE: Game running itself? (2/8/2007 2:47:37 AM)

...unless you have chosen historical start (it's default). Then first turn is run historically, you can interact on turn 2.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI