DB Ed Install Problem (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare >> Scenario Design and Modding

TimOusley -> DB Ed Install Problem (2/8/2007 5:29:28 AM)

Hi--
Requested and downloaded the DB Ed program, extracted it and installed OK to the suggested (default) directory. When I ran the editor, a dialog box popped up saying it wouldn't run because alleg42.dll wasn't present. Copied that file from my H3ANW directory to this one, ran it again, and a DOS box popped up and said it wouldn't run because the harpoon3.ini file wasn't present. Copied THAT one from my H3ANW directory to this one, ran it again, and it said:
Resource file not found in c:\program files\Harpoon3 Advanced Naval Warfare Database Editor\Resource
Resource file not found in c:\program files\Harpoon3 Advanced Naval Warfare Database Editor\Resource\Sound
Attempting Matrix Games Serial number validation
Then I get the Windows box that says the program has to close and should we send an error report to Microsoft.
I should add that the resource subdirectories do not appear in the database editor folder after installing.
Help?? :)
Thanks,
Tim O.

barnacle bob -> RE: DB Ed Install Problem (2/8/2007 5:58:58 AM)

Belay this.

TonyE -> RE: DB Ed Install Problem (2/8/2007 10:05:48 AM)

You will have much better luck if you copy the Harpoon3Editor into your H3ANW folder where it should be, the installer is a little brain dead [&:]

HoustonAerosFan -> RE: DB Ed Install Problem (7/15/2007 2:34:44 AM)

How long does it take to process an editor request? I requested a week ago and have heard nothing.

Bucks -> RE: DB Ed Install Problem (7/15/2007 2:52:03 AM)

I'll send a reminder email to those concerned. Sorry about this I've been contacted by someone else chasing one down, so I'll see what I can do about getting things moving.

Cheers

Darren

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI