Game freezing (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support

Don Pedro -> Game freezing (2/11/2007 12:21:06 PM)

Three times now, the game has hung up when my pitcher was injured and I was asked to insert a new pitcher into the game. Each time, after selecting the new pitcher, I was returned to the game screen, the new pitcher was "announced" in the pbp, but then everything stopped. Is this a known issue? Is there any way to "unfreeze", other than shutting down completely - which means, of course, that I have to replay the game. Any help / suggestions greatly appreciated.

thecarl -> RE: Game freezing (2/13/2007 6:28:55 AM)

Sorry, no advice. I also am having this problem.

Don Pedro -> RE: Game freezing (2/13/2007 12:31:11 PM)

Thanks for chipping in, thecarl, perhaps we're the only ones with the problem. Otherwise, the silence is deafening. [:(]

lancevance -> RE: Game freezing (2/13/2007 3:35:49 PM)

I also have the same problem and it also freezes if you forget to put a new pitcher after pinch hitting and you hit enter in the top half of an inning.

Don Pedro -> RE: Game freezing (2/14/2007 10:39:06 AM)

Looks like we're all rookies. Can anyone in the know help us, please? [&:]

Deltadog -> RE: Game freezing (2/14/2007 6:49:23 PM)

Have never seen this problem, so I cannot help.

lancevance -> RE: Game freezing (2/15/2007 2:25:09 PM)

I guess there is no support[:-].

jono -> RE: Game freezing (2/15/2007 4:10:53 PM)

Sorry I can't help either.  Had 13 injuries to my pitchers in the last full season I played and 4 this season so far and have had no freezes and only seem to remember to put a new pitcher in after pinch hitting for the old one when its time for my closer and haven't froze ever then either. 
Are you playing the latest version 1.51?

lancevance -> RE: Game freezing (2/15/2007 6:10:45 PM)

Purchased the game about two weeks ago after playing the demo and have 1.51. The demo was fine...Not only is the game freezing but it is also freezing outside[:)]

UPDATE:Thanks Jono I thought I had 1.51 installed but was wrong. I played 1 game after downloading and had no problems w/ replacing the pitcher so now I'll just have to hope for a pitcher injury to see if all is correct...It is still freezing outside!

Don Pedro -> RE: Game freezing (2/16/2007 12:53:14 AM)

My thanks also, Jono. I only bought the game a couple of weeks ago & assumed I had the latest version, but I just checked and I seem to be running v1.0. Downloading v1.51 as I type [8D], hoping that does the trick.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI