Serial number problem with WaW:World Divided (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

morleron1225 -> Serial number problem with WaW:World Divided (2/13/2007 9:30:41 PM)

I just purchased WaW: A World Divided. The game and the V10 patch installed fine using the serial number as cut and pasted from the Matrix Games download page (I bought the downloaded version). However, when I run the game I get this error message:

"Fatal Error Code#800. There is an error with your serial number as entered. Please contact support@matrixgames.com for assistance."

Any ideas as to what may be causing this? FWIW, I'm running the game under Linux using Transgaming's Cedega package. I'm doing this with several other Matrix Games including the original World at War, Uncommon Valor, and TOAW3. I have never encountered this problem before. I do not run Windows so cannot test this problem using that.

Thanks for your help,
Ron

olivetomato -> RE: Serial number problem with WaW:World Divided (10/7/2009 11:21:50 PM)

Hello,

I am having exactly the same problem. Does anyone know how to solve this yet?
Thanks!

Cheers,
Erik

SlickWilhelm -> RE: Serial number problem with WaW:World Divided (10/8/2009 5:33:24 PM)

Could it be possible that when you copied & pasted, you accidently got a space at the end of the serial number?  

Lützow -> RE: Serial number problem with WaW:World Divided (10/8/2009 5:53:35 PM)

Some older Matrix title (forgot the name) produced a similiar error message under Vista and coercively demanded Admin mode in order to get the serial number issue fixed. Not sure, but I guess the problem could be related to Linux.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI