Boxed Copy Pre-Orders Now Available! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Battlefront

Erik Rutins -> Boxed Copy Pre-Orders Now Available! (2/16/2007 2:50:02 AM)

Hi everyone,

We are now accepting pre-orders for the physical (Boxed Copy) versions of Battlefront. Please note the following information before you order.

The boxed copies are still being assembled at the printers. We expect them to ship on February 23rd, but this is an estimate, not a guarantee. Please do not choose an expedited shipping option thinking that this will get them to arrive sooner as they will still ship out no earlier than February 23rd.

You can now order both the Physical + Digital (download now, boxed copy shipped once in stock) and Physical Only (boxed copy shipped once in stock) options. The boxed copy is a color printed DVD case with a printed CD with your order number and serial number as well as the full color printed Battlefront manual. The physical options are $10 more than the digital download only option.

Regards,

- Erik

Duck Doc -> RE: Boxed Copy Pre-Orders Now Available! (2/16/2007 5:42:06 AM)

Erik,

Thank you very much & what a surprise: I get the CD copy AND can direct download! I was expecting a delay of a few weeks to get the CD copy only. I have downloaded it & have started playing.

Two thumbs way up for Matrix & SSG!

Dale

Clipper1968 -> RE: Boxed Copy Pre-Orders Now Available! (3/12/2007 10:27:49 PM)

Any idea on when I could expect to get my boxed copy?

I have ordered both BF and CC:CoI on 02/16 through the European store, my bank account has been charged on 02/19 and there is no sign of my precious boxes yet.[:(] It is not a big matter as I have already downloaded the games, but I want my color printed manual because I am currently playing both games without reading the manual. That's why I have picked up the Download + Physical Product option. [:D] A little bit annoying so far...

Thanks.

hank -> RE: Boxed Copy Pre-Orders Now Available! (4/2/2007 8:03:42 PM)

OK, I've made the leap.  I just ordered mine but I opted for the boxed version only so I'll be anxiously awaiting something from Matrix in a couple of weeks or sooner I hope.

In the meantime, I'll be reviewing JSS's "how to" stuff ... which are really nice.

best regards and happy gaming to all ... [&o]

Hank

Erik Rutins -> RE: Boxed Copy Pre-Orders Now Available! (4/2/2007 8:23:19 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Pumba1968
Any idea on when I could expect to get my boxed copy?

I have ordered both BF and CC:CoI on 02/16 through the European store, my bank account has been charged on 02/19 and there is no sign of my precious boxes yet.[:(] It is not a big matter as I have already downloaded the games, but I want my color printed manual because I am currently playing both games without reading the manual. That's why I have picked up the Download + Physical Product option. [:D] A little bit annoying so far...

Thanks.

Pumba, did your copy arrive yet? If not, please e-mail me with your order info.

Regards,

- Erik

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI