RE: The Home Front (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Cross of Iron

Digs -> RE: The Home Front (6/27/2010 4:46:09 AM)

Re-name the .pln file to .zip and unpack it.

KC -> RE: The Home Front (6/27/2010 5:20:17 AM)

thanks for the help! i managed to open the .pln file. How do I unzip the COI mods? I tried renaming those too but no dice?

Digs -> RE: The Home Front (6/27/2010 6:08:40 AM)

I'm not sure about the .cc3 file, try googling ".cc3 file". I think you need an unpacking tool, check over Close Combat Series. http://www.closecombatseries.net

KC -> RE: The Home Front (6/27/2010 7:10:15 AM)

I've tried using the config manager to directly put the cc3 .pln files with COI but i keep getting an error saying config manager cannot find the location of close combat III. Any one have any ideas/suggestions on how i can get this to work?

thanks!

Andrew Williams -> RE: The Home Front (6/27/2010 9:34:19 AM)

associate cc3 and pln with your zip program

open with any zip program

KC -> RE: The Home Front (6/27/2010 11:12:57 AM)

Thanks for all the help! I got it to unpack now so time to start playing with the mod.ini file! After i finish the edit, do i just re-zip it and rename it to a .cc3 file? Also, which cc3.exe do i include in the zip? the cc3.exe from the original pac mod download or the cc3.exe from one of the COI mods?

thanks again!

Andrew Williams -> RE: The Home Front (6/27/2010 9:51:30 PM)

Try this

ftp://ftp.matrixgames.com/pub/closecombatcrossofiron/plugins/PacMod_for_CoI_beta.cc3

needs a little work

Digs -> RE: The Home Front (6/28/2010 1:53:06 AM)

You put the .cc3 file in your "C:\Program Files\Close Combat\plugin" folder. Install the mod through ModSwap, if you have another plug-in installed uninstall it first.

KC -> RE: The Home Front (7/1/2010 5:04:24 AM)

Thanks for the help guys! I finally got the mod working without crashing. However, the rank images aren't showing up during the battle phase. Is there something I need to do to get these images to show up?

Digs -> RE: The Home Front (7/6/2010 5:50:27 PM)

Schrecken's right, you can associate the .cc3 file with your archiving program, or re-name it to .zip. After you do that you can extract it's contents. Not sure why you couldn't do it, it worked for me. I use IZArc http://www.izarc.org

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI