beForum for General Questions?? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support

ArtD -> beForum for General Questions?? (2/20/2007 12:03:25 AM)

David,

Where is the best place to post general questions?

For example, I get the impression that there may be a number of downloads available of files such as playbooks, uniforms, league sturctures, etc. created by Forum participants - but I don't know where to look for such items.

So, where would this question logically go in the current Forum structure?

Perhaps there should be either a General Forum, or, perhaps even more useful, would be a Forum or site location to help newcomers (such as me) begin to catch up with what all is going on or might be available from the old timers.

Regards,

Art

Charlie19341 -> RE: beForum for General Questions?? (2/20/2007 12:47:13 AM)

Whole bunch of stuff at FBMAX.com [;)] That is the place that you want!

David Winter -> RE: beForum for General Questions?? (2/20/2007 2:40:12 AM)

General questions, not related to any particular build, should be in the general section. The Maximum-Football forum is broken up into numerous areas, but the main area for general questions is here: http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/tt.asp?forumid=154

Marauders -> RE: beForum for General Questions?? (2/20/2007 6:31:11 AM)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> Maximum-Football  is the general forum.

If you are not sure where to post, just post where you think it would be best, and the moderators will move it if it is not.

Please don't feel upset if we move a post or change the heading a bit, as I am sure almost everyone will have a post moved from time to time.

ArtD -> RE: Forum for General Questions?? (2/20/2007 7:37:10 PM)

Thanks to David, Moderator, and Charlie for responses.

I will check out FBMax.com.

I will post general questions to the Main Forum.

Regards to all,

Art

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI