Lost air groups... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Gary Grigsby's World at War: A World Divided >> Tech Support

kondor -> Lost air groups... (2/20/2007 11:27:15 AM)

Last night in my tournament game vs Mike, I noticed something that has never happened to me-yet.
When I used my HB from one area, where I have a few of them, he has returned back. But then he was stacked with the rest of them and I couldnīt select them for a new missions... So I had to move him away (cause he had left 1 mov. point so I could do it), and then choose unused bombers for mission. Itīs a good thing I had that spare movement point... Because in a another group of bombers I did not, so they were all waiested for that turn.
I think same has happened with FT-s too (I am not sure), I will replay that turn today when I get home, and if the problem repeats itself, I will attach the rep. file.

MrQuiet -> RE: Lost air groups... (2/20/2007 9:18:43 PM)

Similar things have happened to me and I think it comes down to like units that have different expierence levels and they are not showing up seperately in the pop up menu.

I have always cured it by clicking on different items in the top menu (not sure which one worked) and then coming back to the region in question and selecting and deselecting the unit until I get the one I want.

It is a pain when it happens but it happens very very rarely for me. Maybe a few times out of 3 or 4 games. Usualy with Jap bombers.

Good Luck

-MrQuiet

kondor -> RE: Lost air groups... (2/21/2007 9:07:25 AM)

Well I tried to recreate the problem yesterday but all went fine... So I guess it is a rare thing...
Never mind it will not affect my game a lot, and if it happens again Iīll be ready for it ;-).

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI