Greetings! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Cross of Iron

Comrade_Blabsky -> Greetings! (2/21/2007 12:14:01 AM)

Greetings comrades! Some of you old veterans may remember me, and in truth, I've never left the Close Combat world. But it is wonderful that Cross of Iron gives new life to the old game. Looking forward to the release of all the variants---I have a credit card and I'm not afraid to use it.

So hello again to old friends, and good wishes for new ones.

To Health!

Blabsky

Shaun Wallace -> RE: Greetings! (2/21/2007 12:21:38 AM)

Hia Blab ;)

Its great to see many of the old faces along with the new.

I have seen Gunner and Sharky over at CSO, now there is a blast from the past. Man Gunners 3 day ops were awesome and damn he is a good player, have to get a few games in methinks ;) Now where is JJ!

Sulla

Marc von Martial -> RE: Greetings! (2/21/2007 12:26:31 AM)

Hahaha, the Comrade is here.

Good to see you!

old man of the sea -> RE: Greetings! (2/21/2007 4:36:08 PM)

Hey, Blabsky, how's the steel guitar?

E

Comrade_Blabsky -> Hehe---old grogs (2/22/2007 2:06:40 AM)

Sulla--I hope some more vets crawl out of their foxholes.

Marks---having another New Year's party? I think I saw you dance!

Old Man!---I'm too busy most Fri and Sat nites...but that's a good thing! Still got the moto with the 50 cal mounted on the sissy bar?

Doggie -> RE: Hehe---old grogs (2/22/2007 4:21:08 AM)

I remember you Blabsky.  I recall I wore you out with requests for technical assistance on Instant Messenger in those early days when the Dog was an unknown computer illiterate.  You are to be commended for your patience.

Shaun Wallace -> RE: Hehe---old grogs (2/22/2007 4:28:51 AM)

Dogs, U rememeber how to play?

Who said the age of miracles is dead ;) Well some things do change now you are a known computer illiterate [:D]

Sulla

old man of the sea -> RE: Hehe---old grogs (2/22/2007 4:51:14 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Comrade_Blabsky

Old Man!---I'm too busy most Fri and Sat nites...but that's a good thing! Still got the moto with the 50 cal mounted on the sissy bar?

Nope, sold the bike to pay for a new baby.

New wife too, she's a sweetie.

E

Comrade_Blabsky -> RE: Hehe---old grogs (2/22/2007 5:24:28 AM)

Good Doggie! That's a nice fella! Well you know I have patience with training mine dogs.

And Congratulations Salty Old One! Wonderful news. Remember to raise your children to be accountants.

Doggie -> RE: Hehe---old grogs (2/22/2007 5:29:37 AM)

Sure I do, Shaun.  I made it to number 5 or so on the CC-5 ladder way back when, against opponets like Mooxe and a bunch of other notable CC fantics.  Didn't beat a Finn who called himself TV Dark Tiger, though, who was number one at the time.  I do wonder whatever happened to him.

I even had a private chat with you a long, long time ago in the MSN game room. I don't think you remember it.

old man of the sea -> RE: Hehe---old grogs (2/22/2007 7:04:25 AM)

quote:

Remember to raise your children to be accountants.

Nah, I'm raising her to be linebacker.

E

old man of the sea -> RE: Hehe---old grogs (2/22/2007 7:06:52 AM)

Here she is...

E

[image]local://upfiles/10817/7074CD65506D4FC1A29292FCA473D6E6.jpg[/image]

Marc von Martial -> RE: Hehe---old grogs (2/22/2007 12:15:41 PM)

quote:

Marks---having another New Year's party? I think I saw you dance!

Let me put it this way, now 6 years later our New Year's parties are not really worth to broadcast anymore [;)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI