the dog's not dead! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Cross of Iron >> Cross of Iron Support

redimpz -> the dog's not dead! (2/22/2007 1:21:02 AM)

after reports of the sound dog being shot i was concerned for the health of the legendary creature, especially as he had been replaced by a HMG.
Anyway fear not animal lovers (not meant in any kinky way) the dog is not dead, he has simply moved to Poland.
Just before i sent the German army over the border in an aggresive, expansionist sort of manner i clearly heard his happy bark along with the bird calls and other ambient sounds of traditional CC3.
Oh happy day (tongue firmly in cheek)

Andrew Williams -> RE: the dog's not dead! (2/22/2007 2:04:15 AM)

Poland '39 mod???

Q.M -> RE: the dog's not dead! (2/22/2007 2:13:47 AM)

Bugger!

Future -> RE: the dog's not dead! (2/22/2007 3:40:28 AM)

I complied the sounds for CoI and the dog was shot for out of the box CoI. He fought back real hard but was in the end put down. Mods may have the dog. That would be up to the mod maker to change.

Doggie -> RE: the dog's not dead! (2/22/2007 4:17:14 AM)

I am certainly glad to hear that, especially given Future's fondness for minedogs, which are an abomination.

By the way, before I became aquainted with Future, AKA, Mister Moorhouse, I thought the soldier in CC5 who screams his name on occasion was saying "whorehouse", presumably because such an establisment was under fire by a truly demented enemy.

LitFuel -> RE: the dog's not dead! (2/22/2007 4:40:25 AM)

It wouldn't have killed ya to keep the dog and whatever other sounds that were replaced in a downloadable file at CSO or something so we had the choice to put it back if we wanted. Of all the things that needed fixing you bothered with that?

Future -> RE: the dog's not dead! (2/22/2007 4:53:55 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: LitFuel

It wouldn't have killed ya to keep the dog and whatever other sounds that were replaced in a downloadable file at CSO or something so we had the choice to put it back if we wanted. Of all the things that needed fixing you bothered with that?

The sounds are linked to the individual weaons in the weapons.txt file. This file changed for CoI from the orginal CC3 so we could not supply the orginal CC3 sounds as they would not work with CoI.

I am sure that some mod makers could make this for you.

Muzrub -> RE: the dog's not dead! (2/22/2007 9:55:05 AM)

Go the Dog- mind you Doggie blows though..............But hey some people think both do!- eitherway

redimpz -> RE: the dog's not dead! (2/23/2007 12:22:22 AM)

Yup, poland '39, who knows, maybe the dog has also moved to roumania, only time shall tell.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI