Please, stop posting in old threats (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Empires in Arms the Napoleonic Wars of 1805 - 1815

bobble -> Please, stop posting in old threats (2/22/2007 7:02:11 PM)

These days, several users are "refloating" old posts. It's a very annoying behavour. I beg the moderators to keep an eye on these users.

Thanks a lot.

Soult -> RE: Please, stop posting in old threats (2/23/2007 12:26:15 PM)

Yesterday, one user felt annoyed by a posting in an old threat. Itīs a somewhat amusing attitude. I beg anybody to keep an eye on this user.

Thanks a lot.

Norden_slith -> RE: Please, stop posting in old threats (2/23/2007 2:16:36 PM)

What the hell was that?
That was certainly worth a new thread, oh yeah.
Stop starting new threads, refloat old ones instead!

thanks a lot.

carnifex -> RE: Please, stop posting in old threats (2/23/2007 4:49:55 PM)

Whoever yields and submits to me is safe and free from the terror and disgrace of my severity.

How's that for a very old threat? [:D]

Terl -> RE: Please, stop posting in old threats (2/23/2007 4:53:19 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: carnifex
How's that for a very old threat? [:D]

An excellent threat to place within this thread! An excellent job, good sir!

Murat -> RE: Please, stop posting in old threats (2/25/2007 2:30:27 AM)

[sm=00000734.gif] agreed.

1LTRambo -> RE: Please, stop posting in old threats (3/4/2007 6:25:40 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bobble

These days, several users are "refloating" old posts. It's a very annoying behavour. I beg the moderators to keep an eye on these users.

Thanks a lot.

I believe, good sir, that you are referring to me as well as some other veterans to this forum. Therefore I will school you on forum occurances. You see, some of us are forced to have long periods of time elapse between forum access and comment on threads when we are logged in. Thus, old threads to you are current to us. My apoligies if you are annoyed. However, you will just have to get over it.[:'(]

jardail -> RE: Please, stop posting in old threats (6/6/2007 5:21:33 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: bobble

Thanks a lot.

Yes please, let's come up with new threats, these old threats are very annoying. Kinda like the posting gestapo that wants you to have permission before bringing up old topics.

That also is very annoying[:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI