DodSwap (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Cross of Iron

mark24 -> DodSwap (2/23/2007 6:01:53 PM)

Hi all,

I've just downloaded the game & can't open ModSwap. Either from the command centre menu, or start/cc3/modswap as per the manual. It doesn't seem to be there.

Anyone?

Mark

mark24 -> RE: DodSwap (2/23/2007 6:03:02 PM)

Sorry, that should be modswap in the title.

Proofreading is my friend...

Terl -> RE: DodSwap (2/23/2007 6:06:56 PM)

I had the same problem. There are a few install routines when you install this game. It installs the game, then Java VM and .net (if you asked for them) then the command center. I missed the command center part with all the other installs and the restart from installing JVM and .net.

Just go here: C:\Program Files\Close Combat\Close Combat III\Support\CloseCombatCC.exe and run the exe shown (path is if you used default during installation). This will install the command center and modswap will work.

mark24 -> RE: DodSwap (2/23/2007 6:59:00 PM)

Terl,

Thanks, & you're right, I buggered the install up at the VM stage.

Mark

Terl -> RE: DodSwap (2/23/2007 7:13:36 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: mark24

Terl,

Thanks, & you're right, I buggered the install up at the VM stage.

Mark

So did I, that is how I knew how to fix it [:D]

Beeblebrox -> RE: DodSwap (2/23/2007 11:09:15 PM)

Memo to test team... try and bugger up the install routine more in future... [:-]

[:D]

Comrade_Blabsky -> How I bu...er..uh... fouled it up (2/24/2007 12:58:16 AM)

W2k os.

First install got the "oleatdll32 in use" message, and then something about it being installed on a reboot.

I was of course too impatient, so after rebooting started the game and it worked. Didn't try the mod swap or BHQ for a day. When those didn't work, I just went back to playing the game and then reinstalled a couple days later.

I didn't have NetFramework so installed that, reinstalled game (there was a repair sequence in there somewhere), and good to go.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI