Solitaire/Email Scenario Design (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

jkjeeper -> Solitaire/Email Scenario Design (2/24/2007 4:31:40 AM)

Preparing to play the Meeting of Devils (WBW) scenarios by email and noticed that a couple of German leaders have zero rally ratings. In the scenario write-up it says that solitaire games should be played as the Brits, but that it also made a good email game. I'm wondering if the leader rally ratings have been set to zero in order to weaken the play of the AI and that they should be adjusted (if possible) for a balanced email game. Any comments on this discovery from the veteran designers out there would be appreciated? Since the ought rating affected two leaders (and maybe more but not all) it doesn't appear to be an oversite.

FlashfyreSP -> RE: Solitaire/Email Scenario Design (2/24/2007 3:00:32 PM)

A "0" Rally occurs when the unit fails its Rally Check. It will recover the ability on the next turn.

Are these units showing a "0" at game start? I checked both scenarios and none of the German units have "0" Rally by design.

vahauser -> RE: Solitaire/Email Scenario Design (2/24/2007 4:34:32 PM)

My guess is that they have 0 rally due to being routed or retreating as a result of their air drop.

jkjeeper -> RE: Solitaire/Email Scenario Design (2/25/2007 6:29:59 PM)

Thanks for the responses. I'll check the setup save. I wasn't aware that the ratings could change.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI