PureSim CE Open Source Examples! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball

puresimmer -> PureSim CE Open Source Examples! (2/26/2007 3:12:00 PM)

As promised, with PureSim Community edition, I have removed all protection from the association database files. This makes them wide open for developers to write utilities etc. I have also expanded the add-in support.

So, with that in mind I have opened up a PureSim open source development community on Microsoft CodePlex. The idea is we can all upload source code, projects, examples etc, and have one place where aspiring developers and modders can go to dive in.

If you have source code to contribute, let me know and I'll add you to the project.

To get things kicked off I wrote a very small sample that demonstrates how to read/write to a PureSim Association databaase using Visual Basic .NET Express edition (free powerful development tool from Microsoft)

Grab VB.NET Express 2005 , and head to the the project page:

http://www.codeplex.com/PureSimCE/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx?ReleaseId=2030

Note: The SDK folder under your PureSim CE install also has a C# addin sample you may want to look at.

Shaun

Nukester -> RE: PureSim CE Open Source Examples! (11/9/2007 5:32:18 PM)

Has the source code been taken off of the Codeplex site ? Just for kicks Id like to look at some code, and I do have the C# example, and a VB.NET example, but is that all there is, or is there more somewhere ?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI