Info sadly missing compared to BiN/BII (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Battlefront

iberian -> Info sadly missing compared to BiN/BII (2/28/2007 8:00:56 PM)

I noticed that some information is missing in Battlefront that was avalable in the other titles.

For example, in the incidental data screen:

-refit percentage (this is even mentioned in the manual)
-refit repair
-artillery bombardment tally

Also, we are lacking the OP detail pop-up screen, available in BiN/BiI
- allotment of basic OP's, delivered OP's, actual reserve OP's
- the small dial for reserve lacks the small "tick" BiN/BiI had to give you an estimate level of Reserve OP in the next turn

Also, the manual mentions that the incidental data screen would portray if an amphib unit is give ful/halp OP, or action capability.

I know these are small details, but I just wanted to let you know that some of us (crazy detail obsessed maniacs) notice their absence [:)]

iberian -> RE: Info sadly missing compared to BiN/BII (3/1/2007 7:15:02 PM)

First of all I'd like to thank the developers and the experienced gamers that took the time to answer my previous questions.

I kept studying the manual and the game, and I found a reason why the refit percentage and refit repair are not anymore in  the screen about country incidental data. These value are now tied to the HQ units. So you can have different refit repair/revival and refit percentage for different units.
Also, the HQ can give you a refit attack bonus. If only we could have this info on the unit popup.

Not only that, but HQ can lower with a percentage the OP penalty that enemy units impose on you. (in the HQ popup, you will se something like -50% penalty)

I love this game.

Did I say how much I love this game?

[:D]

P.D. Still, I badly miss the OP allotment popup screen. Can we have it back, preatty please?

Gregor_SSG -> RE: Info sadly missing compared to BiN/BII (3/5/2007 6:31:26 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: iberian

First of all I'd like to thank the developers and the experienced gamers that took the time to answer my previous questions.

I kept studying the manual and the game, and I found a reason why the refit percentage and refit repair are not anymore in the screen about country incidental data. These value are now tied to the HQ units. So you can have different refit repair/revival and refit percentage for different units.
Also, the HQ can give you a refit attack bonus. If only we could have this info on the unit popup.

Not only that, but HQ can lower with a percentage the OP penalty that enemy units impose on you. (in the HQ popup, you will se something like -50% penalty)

I love this game.

Did I say how much I love this game?

[:D]

P.D. Still, I badly miss the OP allotment popup screen. Can we have it back, preatty please?

I don't know about a whole new screen, but we'll do what we can to put some extra info in for the next patch.

Gregor

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI