Printing Playbooks - Downloadable Rosters (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Maximum-Football Support

regenerator -> Printing Playbooks - Downloadable Rosters (3/1/2007 10:22:02 AM)

1) Is there a way to print out playbooks so that you can become more familiar with them before games? I find this to be the easiest way to become very familiar with what plays you have available to a specific team.

2) I know this may be a no-no, but I have a totally unrelated question in regards to the first one. Is there a site, 3rd party I assume, where any rosters of classic teams or NFL teams are listed for downloads, even with say slightly different names or numbers to protect the game from getting in trouble with the Players Association? I would love to have an NFL league but don't want to go through the hassle of creating all the teams and players myself. Huge ordeal! I know that in the past, many people have created customized rosters for download including the most recent and historical teams.

garysorrell -> RE: Printing Playbooks - Downloadable Rosters (3/1/2007 2:24:57 PM)

Cant answer 1, but for downloads, go to

http://www.fbmax.com

Not sure if there are any NFL rosters yet, but i know there are some folks working on it.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI