Could be a hornet's nest I'm sticking my hand into... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [American Civil War] >> Forge of Freedom: The American Civil War 1861-1865

Terminus -> Could be a hornet's nest I'm sticking my hand into... (3/2/2007 3:18:49 PM)

This thread isn't meant to be political so let's keep it friendly.

Consider this what-if: the Confederacy fights the Union to a bloody draw (outright victory was never very likely), and an armistice is concluded.

My question is this: could the Confederacy expect to survive as a political entity? Its components were fanatical about states' rights, and equally fanatical in their opposition to a central government. Without inspirational leadership (Davis doesn't strike me as having been much of an inspiration), wouldn't the Confederacy have disintegrated from within, led by such likely candidates for further secession as Texas and Georgia?

christof139 -> RE: Could be a hornet's nest I'm sticking my hand into... (3/2/2007 3:56:14 PM)

quote:

Consider this what-if: the Confederacy fights the Union to a bloody draw (outright victory was never very likely), and an armistice is concluded.

My question is this: could the Confederacy expect to survive as a political entity? It's components were fanatical about states' rights, and equally fanatical in their opposition to a central government. Without inspirational leadership (Davis doesn't strike me as having been much of an inspiration), wouldn't the Confederacy have disintegrated from within, led by such likely candidates for further secession as Texas and Georgia?

I haven't any idea. If the CSA had gained independence, and Texas and/or Georgia decided to secede from the CSA, then the CSA would be in the same predicament as the old Union. Perhaps the CSA would have had its own Civil War, and maybe even have had to purchase and/or ask for aid from the old Union.

Beats me. [&:]

Chris

PS: God save Coney Islands, Buffets, and Smorgasboards!!! [&o][&o][&o][8|]

Mike Scholl -> RE: Could be a hornet's nest I'm sticking my hand into... (3/2/2007 5:37:43 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

My question is this: could the Confederacy expect to survive as a political entity? Its components were fanatical about states' rights, and equally fanatical in their opposition to a central government. Without inspirational leadership (Davis doesn't strike me as having been much of an inspiration), wouldn't the Confederacy have disintegrated from within, led by such likely candidates for further secession as Texas and Georgia?

An interesting question. There was a collection of essays called "Died of Democracy" that discussed the premise that the Confederacy was doomed by it's fanatic "States Rights" politics. It would certainly have laid the groundwork for a lot of future problems with "succession" as an option for every national dissagreement. And when the question of "freeing the slaves" eventually came up (an economic certainty) the "manure" was certain to make contact with the "rotary occililator".....

Jeff Norton -> RE: Could be a hornet's nest I'm sticking my hand into... (3/2/2007 6:18:20 PM)

It would have been interesting.

If they had won, it would have been an uphill fight for the CSA to hold onto the collection of states it had. With each one of them clamoring for their own autonomy, self governance, and States Rights, Richmond (or, where ever they finally decided a capitol should be) would have been hard pressed to hold them all together.

Add to that, relations with the Northern states, the Europeans, the Mexicans, etc. You can see how Davis and his successors would have had plenty of sleepless nights.

Texas, in particular, was its own self governing body. There was plenty of resentment (heck, even still today…) of joining and becoming a State.

The CSA could have won, but holding their hard won prize together would have been the challenge.

pzpat -> RE: Could be a hornet's nest I'm sticking my hand into... (3/2/2007 6:33:37 PM)

At the end of Mr. Turtledove's book The Guns of the South he speculates on the probable future of the South in the event it had won its lasting independence from the Union. He believed that the South would have had to look to Europe for substantial economic aid to become a viable independent country. The Europeans, having outlawed slavery earlier in the century (England, I believe, in 1803 or so), were at the time insufferably 'holier-than-thou' toward the people living on this continent. Turtledove believed that the Europeans, especially the English, would have used their considerable influence to pressure the South to end the institution of slavery, and he believed that the South would have acquiesced around 1867, possibly 1868. But it's been quite a while since I read the book; I may have misremembered some of the details. Without institutionalized slavery to continue the Southern economy as it had been, the South would have suffered, and there might have been a possibility that the Southern states would have rejoined the Union at some time. And if that happened, perhaps the legal relationships between the state and federal governments would have been renegotiated, and would be different from the ones we have now.

The setup for these forums really needs an ability to spellcheck.

christof139 -> RE: Could be a hornet's nest I'm sticking my hand into... (3/2/2007 6:59:10 PM)

quote:

The Europeans, having outlawed slavery earlier in the century (England, I believe, in 1803 or so), were at the time insufferably 'holier-than-thou' toward the people living on this continent.

Outlawed in Europe. However, Europeans still engaged in the slave trade, as did Arabs and the Africans themselves. I believe Leeds of London, or whatever the large insurance company is, insured many slaver ships.

Chris

Terminus -> RE: Could be a hornet's nest I'm sticking my hand into... (3/2/2007 7:10:11 PM)

Lloyds of London...

christof139 -> RE: Could be a hornet's nest I'm sticking my hand into... (3/2/2007 7:19:53 PM)

The 339th Fighter Squadron, WITP, a numerical relative of the 39th Infantry Regiment, Paddy's Gang, the Fighting Falcons. The 39th AAA or FAA or FDA or ADA or whatever it was, I forget, is another numerical relative, they had Vulcans on tracks (M113s). The 39th Cavalry Platoon (Hovercraft). The 339th 'Polar Bear" Infantry Regiment from the Detroit area is another, as is the 39th NY Volunteer Infantry Regiment, the Garibaldi Guard or Polish Legion etc. We have some Confederate relatives also. Here are some links:

http://www.oldreliable.org/39th_infantry/39th_inf.html

http://9thinfantrydivision.freewebspace.com/about.html

39th Regiment, 9th Infantry Division
During World War II the regiment fought as part of the 9th Infantry Division. The Fighting Falcons of the 39th became the first unit of United States combat troops to set foot on foreign soil when they stormed the beaches of Algiers in November 1942.

During fighting in Sicily, Italy, the regiment came under the command of the legendary Colonel Harry A. "Paddy" Flint who gave the regiment its triple A- Bar Nothing slogan: Anything, Anywhere, Anytime - Bar Nothing (We said 'Bar None' to keep it short.). The regiment took great pride in the AAA-O slogan, displaying it on their helmets and vehicles, even in combat. When questioned about the soundness of the practice, Colonel Flint confidently declared, "The enemy who sees our regiment in combat, if they live through the battle, will know to run the next time they see us coming."

Later in the war, the 39th landed at Utah Beach and fought through France. The Fighting Falcons joined the 47th Infantry Regiment in capturing Roetgen, the first German town to fall in World War II. The 39th fought valiantly through the Battle of the Bulge, helped secure the Remagen bridgehead and roared across Germany as the allied forces finished off the last of the German resistance.

When the dust settled following VE day, the 39th Regiment held campaign streamers from some of the bloodiest and most hard fought battles of the war - Algeria, Tunisia, Sicily, Normandy, Northern France, The Rhineland, Ardennes-Alsace, and Central Europe.

It was cited twice by the Belgians for valorous actions and awarded the Belgian Fouragerre. It also received two French Croix de Guerre with Palm, the French Fouragerre, and three Presidential Unit Citations.

All members and former members of the 39th Infantry Regiment are entitled to wear these awards from foreign governments. Bar None!!!

http://www.jackson.army.mil/239/history.htm

http://user.pa.net/~cjheiser/ct9/339f1.htm
339th Inf. Regt. of the 85th ID, the Custer Division of Michigan. The 32nd Red Arrow, Les terribles, Inf. Div. was also from Michigan and Wisconsin.

http://pages.prodigy.net/mvgrobbel/photos/polar_bear_2001.htm
339th Inf. Regt. Polar Bear Memorial in White Chapel Cemetery, Troy, Michigan

http://www.enter.net/~rocketeer/13thhist6.html
339th Fighter Squadron

http://home.earthlink.net/~roales/vacation5.htm
339th Fighter Squadron

http://ourworld.cs.com/The339thftrgrp/index.html
339th Fighter Group

http://tinyurl.com/yta9g7

http://39thgavolinfrgt.homestead.com/39thHomepage.html

http://www.researchonline.net/nccw/unit121.htm

http://www.tngennet.org/civilwar/csainf/csa39m.html

Christof139, AAA-0

christof139 -> RE: Could be a hornet's nest I'm sticking my hand into... (3/2/2007 7:21:58 PM)

quote:

Lloyds of London...

Yes!!! Thank you very much. I must have been thinking of the Beatles and Led Zepplin in Leeds, UK. Lloyds, Lloyds, Lloyds of London.

Chris

Jonathan Palfrey -> RE: Could be a hornet's nest I'm sticking my hand into... (3/2/2007 8:41:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: christof139
I must have been thinking of the Beatles and Led Zepplin in Leeds, UK.

The Beatles famously came from Liverpool. The members of Led Zeppelin came from various different parts of England; none of them from Leeds.

Perhaps you were thinking of Live at Leeds, the Who's 1970 album?

christof139 -> RE: Could be a hornet's nest I'm sticking my hand into... (3/2/2007 8:50:47 PM)

quote:

The Beatles famously came from Liverpool. The members of Led Zeppelin came from various different parts of England; none of them from Leeds.

Perhaps you were thinking of Live at Leeds, the Who's 1970 album?

Perhaps not, since LZ and the Beatles also played in Leeds. Could have been thinking of the textile and other mills and factories in Leeds, or the Leeds Insurance Company, which there probably is or was one at some time.

Llyod's just slipped my mind, and I am familiar with Llyod's.

I could have also been thinking of Lazy Lester, a Blues Harmonicaist and Singer from Detroit. Lots of L's floating about you know.

Thanx for the brief history of LZ etc. though, as though it matters.

Chris in Day-twah

Jonathan Palfrey -> RE: Could be a hornet's nest I'm sticking my hand into... (3/2/2007 8:58:37 PM)

quote:

A good question, but I think it's one of those imponderables. Surely there would have been problems. Could they have been resolved? We'll never know.

Jonathan Palfrey -> RE: Could be a hornet's nest I'm sticking my hand into... (3/2/2007 9:08:44 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: pzpat
Turtledove believed that the Europeans, especially the English, would have used their considerable influence to pressure the South to end the institution of slavery, and he believed that the South would have acquiesced around 1867, possibly 1868. But it's been quite a while since I read the book; I may have misremembered some of the details. Without institutionalized slavery to continue the Southern economy as it had been, the South would have suffered, and there might have been a possibility that the Southern states would have rejoined the Union at some time.

I don't believe the Southern economy ever really needed slavery. It had plenty of poor people of various colours, with no generous government payouts available, and therefore willing to do whatever work was available for whatever pay was available. The work would have got done regardless.

christof139 -> RE: Could be a hornet's nest I'm sticking my hand into... (3/2/2007 9:39:27 PM)

quote:

I don't believe the Southern economy ever really needed slavery. It had plenty of poor people of various colours, with no generous government payouts available, and therefore willing to do whatever work was available for whatever pay was available. The work would have got done regardless.

Without slavery and indentured servants the huge and larger plantations would not have been able to operate on the scale that they did, and there were many other industries that also required labor.

Along the east coast, the original plantations and farms started growing rice to augment the food supply, and apricots etc. I believe, with some tobacco. Then tobacco and cotton took hold as being very profitable and the plantations got larger and larger and needed more and more cheap labor, which cheap labor ws in the main not available because of the small population in the South. Many indentured for up to life etc. whites, mainly Irish, also worked on the plantations, and levee systems, etc.

The remanants of the original rice fields are still at the Hampton Plantation in SC along the banks of the Santee River, if I remember correctly it was the Santee River, maybe the Pee Dee. The old slave cemetery there is cared for by descendants of the slaves buried in that cemetery.

In a State or National Forest not far from the Hampton place, is a long avenue of huge and thick Angel Oaks, planted thusly by the Catawba or another Indian nation hundreds of years ago. There is also an old French Hugenot Church from the 1600s I do believe. Just north of Charleston, SC is a very old and large plantation, forget the name, dating to the late 1600s, and still growing apricots and I believe pecans. Some of the houses in Charleston date to the 1600s.

Gulla, is still spoken by some of the descendants of the slaves along the southeastern coast, and the wicker work made by these people can be traced to the different nations in Africa by the patterns in and style of the wicker work plates and vases etc.

Chris

Terminus -> RE: Could be a hornet's nest I'm sticking my hand into... (3/2/2007 9:51:18 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Jonathan Palfrey

quote:

A good question, but I think it's one of those imponderables. Surely there would have been problems. Could they have been resolved? We'll never know.

Correct, we'll never know... It's still an interesting line of thought...

Pubcrawler -> RE: Could be a hornet's nest I'm sticking my hand into... (3/3/2007 1:02:31 AM)

During the Civil War didn't Alabama threaten to secede from the CSA? 

General Quarters -> RE: Could be a hornet's nest I'm sticking my hand into... (3/3/2007 6:17:54 AM)

My own speculation is that the CSA was so founded on states rights that it would have allowed a state to secede -- so now internal civil war. I can imagine secession often be threatened by a state, but it would have been powerfully in each state's interest to stay in the CSA. A single state would not have been well equipped to defend itself or to achieve diplomatic or trade goals with Europe or the U.S. It would not want to have tariff barriers between itself and the other Southern states.

Union with the North was also very strongly in the Southern interest but slavery, as well as very different economic interests vis a vis protectionism and such, drove them apart. No issue of that magnitude divided any of the Southern states from each other.

tc237 -> RE: Could be a hornet's nest I'm sticking my hand into... (3/3/2007 6:44:57 AM)

From what I've read, Lincoln believed that two seperate nations would doom the continent to a perpetual series of wars.
It was this that he resolved to avoid, not so much the abolishment of slavery.

"My paramount object in this struggle is to save the Union, and is not either to save or to destroy slavery. If I could save the Union without freeing any slave I would do it, and if I could save it by freeing all the slaves I would do it; and if I could save it by freeing some and leaving others alone I would also do that. What I do about slavery, and the colored race, I do because I believe it helps to save the Union; and what I forbear, I forbear because I do not believe it would help to save the Union. I shall do less whenever I shall believe what I am doing hurts the cause, and I shall do more whenever I shall believe doing more will help the cause." The Collected Works of Abraham Lincoln edited by Roy P. Basler, Volume V, "Letter to Horace Greeley" (August 22, 1862), p. 388.

He truly believed that if the North lost the war, the idea of Freedom would vanish from the Earth.

"The struggle of today, is not altogether for today -- it is for a vast future also. With a reliance on Providence, all the more firm and earnest, let us proceed in the great task which events have devolved upon us."--From the December 3, 1861 Message to Congress

"Our common country is in great peril, demanding the loftiest views, and boldest action to bring it speedy relief. Once relieved, its form of government is saved to the world; its beloved history, and cherished memories, are vindicated; and its happy future fully assured, and rendered inconceivably grand."
--From the July 12, 1862 Appeal to Border States Representatives

"We have, as all will agree, a free Government, where every man has a right to be equal with every other man. In this great struggle, this form of Government and every form of human right is endangered if our enemies succeed. There is more involved in this contest than is realized by every one. There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed."
--From the August 18, 1864 Remarks to the 164th Ohio Regiment

While we will never know if that would have been the alternate-history, Lincoln fought very hard to ensure it would never happen.

Jonathan Palfrey -> RE: Could be a hornet's nest I'm sticking my hand into... (3/3/2007 11:27:26 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: tc237
He truly believed that if the North lost the war, the idea of Freedom would vanish from the Earth.

Although I recognize Lincoln's point of view (which you express well), and I agree there was some risk of bad consequences following from a permanent split in the Union, nevertheless there is something odd about defending freedom by imposing an unwanted government on people who have rejected it.

The right and the ability of a population to determine its own government is a valid and useful freedom, and to destroy that freedom with much violence in the name of some other freedom must be a somewhat controversial exercise.

It was an odd war in that at least three different kinds of freedom were at issue in it: the individual freedom of the slaves, the freedom of American states to withdraw from the Union, and whatever sort of freedom Lincoln was fighting for (perhaps he had a clear picture of it in his own mind, but it's not clear to me from what I've read).

christof139 -> RE: Could be a hornet's nest I'm sticking my hand into... (3/3/2007 12:58:40 PM)

quote:

Although I recognize Lincoln's point of view (which you express well), and I agree there was some risk of bad consequences following from a permanent split in the Union, nevertheless there is something odd about defending freedom by imposing an unwanted government on people who have rejected it.

The right and the ability of a population to determine its own government is a valid and useful freedom, and to destroy that freedom with much violence in the name of some other freedom must be a somewhat controversial exercise.

It was an odd war in that at least three different kinds of freedom were at issue in it: the individual freedom of the slaves, the freedom of American states to withdraw from the Union, and whatever sort of freedom Lincoln was fighting for (perhaps he had a clear picture of it in his own mind, but it's not clear from what I've read).

Also, there was something odd about claiming to be fighting for freedom and yet at the same time owning slaves and having an institution like slavery. Grant even owned a slave, and there were other slave owners that were also pro-Union.

Very similar to the imposition of British rule upon the Scots and Irish, the majority of both of whom rejected British invasions.

The ancient Greeks spoke of democracy and freedom yet they practiced slavery and even made slaves of each other.

Also, everyone claims that 'God is on our side.', 'Gott mit uns.'. Same old same old.

The world is odd and hypocritical etc. etc. etc. period.

Lincoln's main goal was to preserve the Union, and to that the issue of slavery took a secondary role once the war started, even though slavery was the root of the problem to begin with. It was a military as well as a political decision not to declare Emancipation at the begining of the war, and Emancipation was only declared when Lincoln and others thought it was the best time to do so.

Chris

christof139 -> RE: Could be a hornet's nest I'm sticking my hand into... (3/3/2007 3:40:33 PM)

Obama's Ancestors May Have Owned Slaves
By NEDRA PICKLER, Associated Press Writer
Fri Mar 2, 9:39 PM

Democratic Presidential hopeful Sen. Barack Obama, D-Ill., gestures
during ...
WASHINGTON - Democrat Barack Obama, who would be the first black
president, has white ancestors who owned slaves, according to a
genealogical researcher.
The researcher, William Addams Reitwiesner, says the discovery is
part of his first draft of research into Obama's roots. Obama's
father was from Kenya and his mother was a white woman from Kansas.
Obama wrote in his autobiography, "Dreams from My Father," that while
one of his great-great-grandfathers was a decorated Union soldier,
family rumors also say he is distantly related to Jefferson Davis,
president of the Confederacy.
Reitwiesner found in 1850 Census records from Kentucky that one of
Obama's great-great-great-great grandfathers, George Washington
Overall, owned a 15-year-old girl and a 25-year-old man. The same
records show that one of Obama's great-great-great-great-great-
grandmothers, Mary Duvall, also owned two black slaves _ a 60-year-
old man and a 58-year-old woman.
The Baltimore Sun first reported Reitwiesner's work and asked
genealogical experts to review it, but they would not confirm the
findings.
Obama spokesman Bill Burton said the senator's ancestors "are
representative of America."
"While a relative owned slaves, another fought for the Union in the
Civil War," Burton said. "And it is a true measure of progress that
the descendant of a slave owner would come to marry a student from
Kenya and produce a son who would grow up to be a candidate for
president of the United States."
Reitwiesner found that two other presidential candidates were
descendants of slave owners _ Republican John McCain and Democrat
John Edwards.
The New York Daily News reported recently that genealogists found
that relatives of former segregationist Sen. Strom Thurmond appear to
have owned the ancestors of civil rights activist Al Sharpton.
___
Associated Press Writers Henry C. Jackson in Johnston, Iowa; Jim
Davenport in Columbia, S.C., and Garance Burke in Fresno, Calif.,
contributed to this report.
Copyright 2007 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This
material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.
printable version email article

captskillet -> RE: Could be a hornet's nest I'm sticking my hand into... (3/3/2007 5:32:32 PM)

I fully think outside forces in world history (Europe, etc.) would have probably forced the 2 sides back together in the long run as a 'United States' proved to be a key from the late 19th century on................just my 2 cents anyway [;)]!

General Quarters -> RE: Could be a hornet's nest I'm sticking my hand into... (3/3/2007 6:00:28 PM)

tc, valuable post. Lincoln said it in Gettysburg address as well: "that government of the people ... not perish from this earth ..." It may well have been right.

Jonathan Palfrey -> RE: Could be a hornet's nest I'm sticking my hand into... (3/3/2007 9:42:53 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: tc237
"Our common country is in great peril, demanding the loftiest views, and boldest action to bring it speedy relief. Once relieved, its form of government is saved to the world; its beloved history, and cherished memories, are vindicated; and its happy future fully assured, and rendered inconceivably grand."
--From the July 12, 1862 Appeal to Border States Representatives

"We have, as all will agree, a free Government, where every man has a right to be equal with every other man. In this great struggle, this form of Government and every form of human right is endangered if our enemies succeed. There is more involved in this contest than is realized by every one. There is involved in this struggle the question whether your children and my children shall enjoy the privileges we have enjoyed."
--From the August 18, 1864 Remarks to the 164th Ohio Regiment

Looking at these quotes again, they seem the sort of patriotic hyperbole so common in wartime. Neither the USA nor its form of government was under attack; in fact, the CSA made its own constitution by copying the one it already knew.

"Every form of human right is endangered if our enemies succeed"? If Lincoln really believed what he was saying, he seems to be been suffering from paranoid delusions. More likely, he was just trying to maintain his weary country's fighting spirit by deliberately demonizing his opponents.

Drex -> RE: Could be a hornet's nest I'm sticking my hand into... (3/3/2007 10:41:15 PM)

Its difficult to know what was in the minds of the common man at that time. Perhaps some might have felt that the CSA ,if militarily successful, would overrun all of the Eastern seaboard, rather than stop at Washington D.C.

christof139 -> RE: Could be a hornet's nest I'm sticking my hand into... (3/3/2007 10:59:42 PM)

If the Union was broken then there would not have been the United States, and perhaps Secession would have occurred again in both the new CSA and amongst the remaing States of the old USA, the Domino Theory occurring and recurring, and consequently reducing all the States of the Old Union into a multitude of independent but weaker and squabling political entities resulting in near anarchy.

Perhaps Lincoln and others were not paranoid, but rather realistic in their perception of the present and the future.

Chris

General Quarters -> RE: Could be a hornet's nest I'm sticking my hand into... (3/4/2007 3:38:56 AM)

Lincoln was not paranoid. At the time of the founding -- four score and seven years earlier -- virtually every government was a monarchy and it was generally thought that democracies were too unstable to survive. By 1860, Britain was a parliamentary monarchy, but how many other countries at that time could be called democracies? If the U.S. experiment in democracy had come apart at the seems, that would have given both argument and impetus to authoritarian regimes.

christof139 -> RE: Could be a hornet's nest I'm sticking my hand into... (3/4/2007 3:44:20 AM)

quote:

"Every form of human right is endangered if our enemies succeed"? If Lincoln really believed what he was saying, he seems to be been suffering from paranoid delusions. More likely, he was just trying to maintain his weary country's fighting spirit by deliberately demonizing his opponents.

< Message edited by Jonathan Palfrey -- 3/3/2007 3:01:01 PM >
quote:

If the Union was broken then there would not have been the United States, and perhaps Secession would have occurred again in both the new CSA and amongst the remaing States of the old USA, the Domino Theory occurring and recurring, and consequently reducing all the States of the Old Union into a multitude of independent but weaker and squabling political entities resulting in near anarchy.

Perhaps Lincoln and others were not paranoid, but rather realistic in their perception of the present and the future.

Chris

quote:

Lincoln was not paranoid. At the time of the founding -- four score and seven years earlier -- virtually every government was a monarchy and it was generally thought that democracies were too unstable to survive. By 1860, Britain was a parliamentary monarchy, but how many other countries at that time could be called democracies? If the U.S. experiment in democracy had come apart at the seems, that would have given both argument and impetus to authoritarian regimes.

(in reply to christof139)

I know. Perhaps it is Jonathan Palfrey's post you might want t reply to.

Chris

Jonathan Palfrey -> RE: Could be a hornet's nest I'm sticking my hand into... (3/4/2007 9:14:33 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: General Quarters

Probably that was the way Lincoln saw things, but I think it was too dramatic.

The departure of some states didn't threaten the existence of the USA or of its form of government. All states remained more or less as democratic as they had been before secession.

My comment about paranoia was specifically in response to Lincoln's assertion that "every human right is endangered". I think that's way over the top. But, as I also said, such assertions are often made in wartime and perhaps shouldn't be taken seriously.

Jonathan Palfrey -> RE: Could be a hornet's nest I'm sticking my hand into... (3/4/2007 9:36:47 AM)

(I wrote another message here and then deleted it because I thought it went outside the scope of this forum.)

Page: [1] 2 3   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI