Q on the sync bug (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

castor troy -> Q on the sync bug (3/2/2007 3:21:39 PM)

As I´ve been hit by this ugly bug on and on in my game vs John 3rd I really wonder why this can happen. [8|] Why is the replay of the Allied not just a copy of what the Japanese are seing (when the Japanese are watching the real combat replay)? Is it that hard to make the Allied see a copy of what really happened?????

It´s very annoying. Two turns are okay, the next is borked again. Three turns out of sync, then four okay again... VERY ANNOYING

What´s "very funny" is that I had Banshees attacking BB Nagato in my replay.... though BB Nagato sank one turn ago.... just a side note....

treespider -> RE: Q on the sync bug (3/2/2007 3:34:44 PM)

Just be patient and let the animation play to completion. IE - don't hit the ESC key or close the animation ...in particularly the Japanese player.

For the life of me I can't figure out why people cannot wait for a combat animation to play to completion. ...whats more annoying an out of synce turn or waiting for an animation to play through?

Terminus -> RE: Q on the sync bug (3/2/2007 3:37:34 PM)

I've gotten used to clicking "Done" manually, after Bruce Powers and I went out of synch. Haven't had one problem since...

dpstafford -> RE: Q on the sync bug (3/2/2007 9:10:45 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: treespider

Just be patient and let the animation play to completion. IE - don't hit the ESC key or close the animation ...in particularly the Japanese player.

For the life of me I can't figure out why people cannot wait for a combat animation to play to completion. ...whats more annoying an out of synce turn or waiting for an animation to play through?

I abort the animations almost every time on every turn. And don't have a problem with the sync bug. I can't figure out how anyone could have the patience to do otherwise.

My own theory: the animations have nothing to do with the sync problem. And for a game to be having as many out-of-sync turns as Castor Troy claims indicates that one of the two players is not properly patched, or one of them has not fully installed the MOD.

dpstafford -> RE: Q on the sync bug (3/2/2007 9:12:37 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: castor troy
Why is the replay of the Allied not just a copy of what the Japanese are seing (when the Japanese are watching the real combat replay)?

Because the "replay" is not really a replay at all.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI