Cross of Iron Boxed version (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Cross of Iron

blastpop -> Cross of Iron Boxed version (3/10/2007 2:03:47 AM)

I received my copy yestday of the boxed game with Manual. Looks nice. I downloaded the game a couple weeks ago.

How many disks should the game contain? The shipping paperwork indicates a box,manual, cd 1 and what looks to be cd 2, tho I didn't think the download was large enough to be on two disks. Just want to make sure I am getting what I am supposed to.

Thanks!

Tactics -> RE: Cross of Iron Boxed version (3/10/2007 3:08:41 AM)

Same here, it didnt say disc 1 of 2 or anything so I'm not sweating it. As mentioned, it is a very nice box - along with the manual and printed CD - It's nice change from my other matrix purchases. WITP, StarShatter and Uncommon Valor all had some pretty janky looking CD's

jimi3 -> RE: Cross of Iron Boxed version (3/10/2007 7:15:11 AM)

Here's a shot in the dark. Forge of Freedom came with two cds in the same type case as COI with one cd. Both stamped Scanavo. I think our friends at Matrix are thinking ahead/saving money (them and us) with one case to fit all games.

David Heath -> RE: Cross of Iron Boxed version (3/10/2007 8:29:42 AM)

Hi Guys

Jimi3 is 100% correct.

David

FeurerKrieg -> RE: Cross of Iron Boxed version (3/10/2007 9:56:14 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: David Heath

Hi Guys

Jimi3 is 10% correct.

David

Only 10%?

Prince of Eckmühl -> RE: Cross of Iron Boxed version (3/10/2007 3:53:34 PM)

There's only one disk.

If you check your download version, it'll fit on a single CD-R. as well.

PoE (aka ivanmoe)

kam99 -> RE: Cross of Iron Boxed version (3/11/2007 4:28:21 PM)

Has anybody in the UK recieved their boxed copies yet? Attempts to contact Matrix customer services result in automated responses that are blatantly incorrect. Digitalriver don't even reply.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Cross of Iron Boxed version (3/11/2007 5:40:04 PM)

kam99,

What e-mail addresses are you sending to? Please e-mail me your order info at erikr@matrixgames.com and I'll follow up.

Regards,

- Erik

Marc von Martial -> RE: Cross of Iron Boxed version (3/12/2007 12:48:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Feurer Krieg

quote:

ORIGINAL: David Heath

Hi Guys

Jimi3 is 10% correct.

David

Only 10%?

In fact 100% [;)]

Marc von Martial -> RE: Cross of Iron Boxed version (3/12/2007 12:49:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: kam99

Has anybody in the UK recieved their boxed copies yet? Attempts to contact Matrix customer services result in automated responses that are blatantly incorrect. Digitalriver don't even reply.

We do not send automated replies. Were do you email to?

kam99 -> RE: Cross of Iron Boxed version (3/12/2007 8:40:36 PM)

Email was actually from 'Online Store Customer Care Center' Digitalriver.com who I understand are your agents? Details emailed to Erik as he requested. Two emails to digitalriver have elicited no response other than an automated reply telling me that my "order was not completed and no charges have been applied to your credit card", which is wrong on both counts.

Still no boxed copy. My credit card was debited on the 16 February 2007. I am not at all impressed.

Fran -> RE: Cross of Iron Boxed version (3/17/2007 3:16:58 PM)

Received my boxed version on the Friday 17/03 in UK, after sending out a reminder to Digital River. Hopefully you received yours by now Kam99. Well pleased [:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI