tank festing (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Cross of Iron

inquisiteur -> tank festing (3/10/2007 1:55:46 PM)

I played the grand campaign with russian on hero level. On the 2nd map of the 1st operation i brought (after many defeat/victory) a cossacks antitank cannon an positioned on a good spot and managed to wipe out the ennemy. (germans still had a victory point). At that time germans army was "normally" equilibrated.

All next turns they came with one HMG squad and like 4-5 tanks. After 5-6 battles the map was crowded with burned tanks, there was so much thanks that in fact their new tanks that where keeping arriving could even manoeuver on the field.

It disgusted me so I left out.....I sad to see that that kind of issue has not been solved...other that than I think AI is quite good now, it does surprise me from time to time.

Also how come tanks graphics are sooooo UGLY? is there any mode that correct that ?

A final question (sorry to get off topic) I sometime log on the battle HQ and see now one (generally aroung 13h GMT); people log generally on the evening ?

thx!

Muzrub -> RE: tank festing (3/11/2007 1:06:31 PM)

I feel the same about tanks. As German with 1 75mm anti tank gun I seem to be able to knock each soviet tank and destroy their attack because most of their force is made up of tanks.

I dont like to use German tanks because of this fact.

Nor do i use the 88mm.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI