Can someone from matrix tell me.... (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Cross of Iron >> Cross of Iron Support

Strax -> Can someone from matrix tell me.... (3/14/2007 3:07:55 PM)

...How long i should expect to wait for my pysical shipment to arrive?
As The download failed to work I'm very eager for the game to arrive. When I check out my "order status" it tells me that shipment is still pending.
I live in the UK and ordered the game on saturday just gone. Today is Wednesday.
Whenever I've ordered games from matrix before they have only taken a few days to get here.

Strax -> RE: Can someone from matrix tell me.... (3/17/2007 5:53:46 PM)

I thought I'd better mention that 2 days after my original post, Greg Wilcox from Matrix has sent me a pm and within hours the game has been shipped.

I think this kind of support and help is excellent.

Let's hope it arrives. I'll let you all konw.

Strax -> RE: Can someone from matrix tell me.... (3/21/2007 12:39:14 PM)

12 days now and still no game...This is not funny as it's cost me £33.
It would have been cheaper and quicker to have gone to town and ordered it from a game shop.
I'm told that the item has been shipped  but the dispatch department won't answer my emails.

£33 is equal to $66. I don't think our American cousins would put up with these costs and delays.
If I've not got the game by Saturday, that will be 14 days, then I shall have to ask for my money back.

Strax -> RE: Can someone from matrix tell me.... (3/22/2007 1:58:34 PM)

I am very pleased to say that the game turned up this morning.
I've had a quick go and it seems great.
I look forward to to big long session on it tonight and hopefully soon playing online.[8D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI