RE: Do Allied CLs respawn? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

goodboyladdie -> RE: Do Allied CLs respawn? (3/16/2007 9:38:19 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

It happens. I have the Marblehead coming back in my mod game, and no slots were scrambled there (from stock). It's confirmed...

[image]local://upfiles/16369/47F5BE3F220542BABF2475684C5E09DA.jpg[/image]

Is this one of JWE's new standard sides T? Very nice. How similar are the postions of the sides/shills slots in the standard CHS packs to the Iron Storm database? I'm getting ready to play but HATE the sock sides/shills.....

Terminus -> RE: Do Allied CLs respawn? (3/16/2007 9:43:08 PM)

Is indeed a standard shipside... As for IS, I seem to remember that Alikchi tried to add shipsides to CHS, instead of overwriting, similar to what I did for MB. I'd double-check if I were you, though, especially considering that IS2 was created a few CHS versions ago...

goodboyladdie -> RE: Do Allied CLs respawn? (3/16/2007 10:21:50 PM)

Thanks T. I think I'll have to experiment and treat it as a long term project. I like some of Fremen's sides over the standard ones so it was going to be fiddly to get the look I want anyway. I know it's only eye candy, but I enjoy the game so much more when you can actually tell ships apart...

Terminus -> RE: Do Allied CLs respawn? (3/16/2007 10:23:59 PM)

That is very important... I wholeheartedly agree with you on that one...

Reg -> RE: Do Allied CLs respawn? (3/17/2007 2:11:22 AM)

JWE very generously put an index of the slot numbers in with the standard art set which came in handy when I did the UV version.  Is there a similar index floading around for CHS??

goodboyladdie -> RE: Do Allied CLs respawn? (3/17/2007 11:19:57 AM)

Halsey may have such a thing as he did a standard art package for CHS.

Chad Harrison -> RE: Do Allied CLs respawn? (3/19/2007 6:32:24 PM)

As for the orginal topic, I can confirm it for stock games as of the latest patch. I lost a Australian CL over the weekend and its coming back as a Baltimore CA. Losing CL Adelaide for 18 points (scuttled) to get a Baltimore is perfectly fine with me.

Chad

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI