Adding to my gaming collection (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III

Graymane -> Adding to my gaming collection (3/19/2007 8:24:19 PM)

I'm thinking about either Harpoon 3 or Battlefront? Any other suggestions or comments on those 2? I tried loading up my all-time favorite Sid M's civil war game but I can't get it to work on my PC any more =(

rich12545 -> RE: Adding to my gaming collection (3/19/2007 9:14:12 PM)

I'd go for Harpoon (well, I already have).  Great game.  Battlefront is similar to toaw and, from what I've read, not as good.

wings7 -> RE: Adding to my gaming collection (3/19/2007 9:14:57 PM)

Combat Mission series [&o] from Battlefront is excellent...highly recommended!

Wolfpack_MatrixForum -> RE: Adding to my gaming collection (3/20/2007 2:49:38 AM)

If you are referring to Gettysburg there is a patch that will allow it to run under Win XP. Let me know if thats what you need. I think I have the patch on my desktop.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Graymane

I'm thinking about either Harpoon 3 or Battlefront? Any other suggestions or comments on those 2? I tried loading up my all-time favorite Sid M's civil war game but I can't get it to work on my PC any more =(

freeboy -> RE: Adding to my gaming collection (3/20/2007 9:02:34 AM)

Battlefront from SSG very differnet from Taow3.. much more abstraction.. great game in a great series, but totally different styles of wargame

Zweihorn -> RE: Adding to my gaming collection (3/20/2007 4:01:47 PM)

Combat Mission series from Battlefront is excellent. But You must  take in account the fighting will take place with squad to batallion size  units. It´s a very good tactical IGOYGOWEGO kind of game. I like it very much.

Graymane -> RE: Adding to my gaming collection (3/21/2007 4:29:10 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Wolfpack

If you are referring to Gettysburg there is a patch that will allow it to run under Win XP. Let me know if thats what you need. I think I have the patch on my desktop.

quote:

ORIGINAL: Graymane

Oh man, that would be awesome =) Send it my way please!

Graymane -> RE: Adding to my gaming collection (3/21/2007 4:33:26 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Zweihorn

Combat Mission series from Battlefront is excellent. But You must  take in account the fighting will take place with squad to batallion size  units. It´s a very good tactical IGOYGOWEGO kind of game. I like it very much.

I've owned CM since it came out, but I haven't played it in years. I did like it quite a bit though.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI