(Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Steel Panthers World At War & Mega Campaigns

Greg McCarty -> (8/23/2000 6:35:00 AM)

Fair enough. Salute. Greg. Uss Proteus AS-19 (Sub Tender) Subron 15 Guam. 1966-68.

Lothar -> (8/23/2000 6:54:00 AM)

Salute!

jwarrenw13 -> (8/23/2000 7:09:00 AM)

Salute, to the dead, and to their families and loved ones. Also to the brave men who tried to save them, both the Russians who tried it in their rescue sub (as bungled as that operation was) and the Norwegian divers, and the British sub that was ready to dive.

WW2'er -> (8/23/2000 10:27:00 AM)

Salute!

Keebler -> (8/23/2000 11:49:00 AM)

My heart goes out to families and friends of the 118 men that lost their lives at the bottom of the Barents Sea. Naval Prayer (United States) "Almighty God, whose way is in the sea, whose path are in the great waters, whose command is over all and whose love never faileth: Let me be aware of Thy presence and obedient to Thy will. Keep me true to my best self, guarding me against dishonesty in word and in deed, and helping me so to live that I can stand unashamed and unafraid before my shipmates, my loved ones and Thee. Protect those in whose love I live. Give me the will to do my best and to accept my share of responsilities with a strong heart and a cheetful mind. Make me considerate of those entrusted to my leadership and faithful to the duties my country has entrusted in me. Let my uniform remind me daily of the traditions of the service of which I am a part. If I am inclined to doubt, steady my faith; if I am tempted, make me strong to resist; if I should miss the mark, give me the courage to try again. Guide me with the light of truth and give me strength to faithfully serve thee, now and always. Amen." Naval Prayer (British Commonwealth) O eternal Lord God, who alone spreadest out of the heavens, and rulest the raging of the sea; who has compassed the waters with bounds until day and night come to an end; be pleased to receive into thy almighty and most gracious protection the persons of us thy servants and the fleet in which we serve. Preserve us from the dangers of the sea, and from the violence of the enemy; that we may be a safeguard unto our most gracious sovereign lady, Queen Elizabeth and her dominions, and security for such as pass on the seas upon their lawful occasion; that the inhabitants of our commonwealth may in peace and quietness serve thee our God; and that we may return in safety to enjoy the blessings of the land, with the fruits of our labours, and with a thankful remembrance of thy mercies to praise and glorify thy holy name; through Jesus Christ our lord. AMEN I have the utmost respect for all what serve their countries below on or above the oceans of the globe. Salute!

jlaurila -> (8/23/2000 12:02:00 PM)

Salute!

Desert Fox -> (8/23/2000 12:36:00 PM)

I only wonder if it could have been prevented by adequate funding and proper maintainance. That the Russian armed forces are willing to live and die in such equipment is a testament of their devotion to their country. For that, I salute those brave souls.

Randy -> (8/23/2000 1:20:00 PM)

A salute to the Russian sailors who gave their lives in the service of their nation.

crazyivan -> (8/23/2000 2:33:00 PM)

SALUTE to you brave men SALUTE!!!!!!!!!

PanzerMeyer -> (8/23/2000 2:40:00 PM)

Salute

Belaja smert -> (8/23/2000 3:03:00 PM)

Salute

Maukka -> (8/23/2000 3:50:00 PM)

Salute! ------------------ Maukka

molset -> (8/23/2000 4:33:00 PM)

My country has never had armed forces. It still knows far to much about losses at sea. Salute!

slehtine -> (8/23/2000 5:44:00 PM)

Salute

sami heimola -> (8/23/2000 7:33:00 PM)

Salute [This message has been edited by sami heimola (edited August 23, 2000).]

Wallymanowar -> (8/23/2000 10:47:00 PM)

Losses like this hit close to home for sailors such as myself. Salute.

hhsohn -> (8/24/2000 1:27:00 AM)

Salute

Fabio Prado -> (8/24/2000 3:36:00 AM)

Salute! ------------------ Fabio Prado [email]fprado@fprado.com[/email] Webmaster - The ARMOR Site!

gdpsnake -> (8/24/2000 3:47:00 AM)

I sincerely hope that this tragedy and the sacrifice of those men turns out as a positive effect on all the navies of the world. In military aviation we have a covert saying "nothing ever gets fixed till someone pays the price!" Salute

Tombstone -> (8/24/2000 6:33:00 AM)

This is pretty impressive. I'm not in any armed forces or anything but... Salute.

Rhone -> (8/24/2000 8:15:00 AM)

Having two great uncle's who perished in German U-boats and I with an intense fear of any waters that go over my head....I believe that all submariners carry with them a certain bravery and they will carry that with them forever. salute...

jekomi -> (8/24/2000 4:50:00 PM)

Salute!

laurent Favre -> (8/24/2000 5:28:00 PM)

Salute

Infanterie -> (8/24/2000 10:27:00 PM)

The sea is a harsh mistress. Salute!

Sgt Mike -> (8/25/2000 9:51:00 AM)

Salute

Jon Grasham -> (8/25/2000 12:23:00 PM)

I turned 19 today. All day in the back of my head, I thought about some of those on the Kursk never even seeing their 19th birthday. SALUTE!

troopie -> (8/26/2000 10:27:00 AM)

Salute! Saluut! troopie ------------------ Pamwe Chete

Target -> (8/26/2000 5:49:00 PM)

SALUTE SALUTE FOR THESE SAILORS Russia is a killers country where humans life is nothing !!! Putin and rest of these killers should be ... Target I wanted to be Polish officer I was 6 months in Military Technical Academy in Warsaw but I saw somethings ... SALUTE

Louie the Toad -> (8/27/2000 9:22:00 PM)

SALUTE
quote:

Originally posted by Santa Klaus: Gents, I found this on the ASL Mailing List and I'd like to support it here too. TIA Santa Klaus Semper Paratus <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< from:Guderian guderian@poczta.arena.pl Gentlemen, 118 sailors of the submarine "Kursk" are dead. They died on duty. Perhaps for some of you, at some time, they were the enemy. Perhaps you patrolled the seas, skies and roads, defending your borders from them. But now, after the Iron Curtain has fallen, by cruel irony of fate the ship bearing the name of great Russian victory became mass grave for helpless men. I dare not to think how they died. I hope it was a quick death. Now i ask you all to send one BLANK e-mail to the list, with one word: salute. Let us unite for one thing. We are either soldiers - active or retired - or we know so much about war that we could put some historians and generals to shame. We are, more or less, servants of Mars. Therefore, we should slaute them. One word, which means so much to their spirits, and their families.

yegor21 -> (8/28/2000 11:09:00 AM)

On this submarine was my brother.I thank you for doing this for them god bless you all. SALUTE!!!!!!!!!!SALUTE!!!!!!!!!SALUTE!!!!!!!

Page: <<   < prev  1 [2] 3   next >   >>

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI