New COTD Patch uploaded to the Members Only Club! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Napoleonics] >> Campaigns on the Danube 1805 - 1809 >> Campaigns on the Danube Support

Greg Wilcox -> New COTD Patch uploaded to the Members Only Club! (3/27/2007 6:42:59 PM)

The new patch that should correct the Hang Issue has been uploaded to the Members Only Area.

-Greg

RB -> RE: New COTD Patch uploaded to the Members Only Club! (3/27/2007 10:51:26 PM)

Thanks so much Greg for the great effort turning out a patch so quickly but unfortunately I downloaded, reinstalled my COTD, then the patch and it still hangs.

LaFey -> RE: New COTD Patch uploaded to the Members Only Club! (6/19/2007 3:26:52 AM)

Where is this "members only club"? Thanks!

On a side note: I've tried to install the game on my new Vista machine and it works well - just set compatibility to Win98/ME and you're all set. When the map loads up it gives some errors but the game is playable.

tbsfan -> RE: New COTD Patch uploaded to the Members Only Club! (6/19/2007 5:39:52 PM)

Hi
Top of the page, 5th link across Home Store Forums Games Members.

You need to sign up for this. It is different from your Forum log-on info.

Hope that helps.

LaFey -> RE: New COTD Patch uploaded to the Members Only Club! (6/20/2007 2:53:03 AM)

quote:

Hope that helps.

Sure did! Thanks!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI