sweet! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

hero_33 -> sweet! (3/28/2007 6:22:30 AM)

Gents,

I just got vista and korsun pocket is not recognised so i cant play it after inserting the cd in the hard drive. Also wont install accross the dneper cd...yes I bought kp through the mail and AD as an online download. Are these games compatible with vista? Any help is appreciated as I miss these great games.

Steve.

hero_33 -> RE: sweet! (3/28/2007 6:40:07 AM)

Hey all,

Here is the message I get when I try to get true update...

Could not download update information.

Update information file #1
Invalid password.
Possible causes:

1. You are not connected to the Internet. Please connect to the Internet and try again.

2. The Internet server that you are trying to connect to is not available at this time. Please try again later.

Update information file #2
Invalid password.
Possible causes:

1. You are not connected to the Internet. Please connect to the Internet and try again.

2. The Internet server that you are trying to connect to is not available at this time. Please try again later.

The thing is, is that I have already downloaded versions 1.10 through the latest and it's just not working. Is it that the game isn't compatable with vista or do I have to rethink downloading programs to my vista hard drive vs how I did it with XP. Hoping some one smarter than me could provide advice,

Thanks!

Steve.

JudgeDredd -> RE: sweet! (3/28/2007 3:34:32 PM)

tbh m8, I've heard alot of people are having issues with running existing applications on Vista

AFAIK there have been no changes to any of Matrix catalogue of games to make them run under Vista. That's not to say they are not compatible...more than likely there will be a way around it. It will prob be to do with some cntrol specifics or DLL files which were supported under 2000,XP but not supplied with Vista. But I really don't know, sorry.

Sorry to say that maybe next time you need to wait until everyone else beta tests MS's new OS before you buy! I learned that lesson with Windows 95!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI