no serial (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Cross of Iron >> Cross of Iron Support

DACMAN82 -> no serial (3/29/2007 12:49:17 PM)

i just received my copy of coi in the post but my disc doesnt have a serial. when i go to your help section and follow prompts to enter unlock code etc with order number it says error and then about enabling cookies. i have enabled and even restaretd after deleting cookies but no luck. there was no serial number with disc. HELP! this is my only free night in the week and i really dont want to have to wait another week to play after waiting three weeks to recieve

Strax -> RE: no serial (3/29/2007 2:44:53 PM)

On my disc the serial number is printed on the disc which is a pain as you have to write it down before you put the disc in the machine

DACMAN82 -> RE: no serial (3/30/2007 4:43:43 AM)

There was an order id id and disc number neither of which worked. nothing that actually states s/n

LitFuel -> RE: no serial (3/30/2007 5:45:04 AM)

It says Serial No. right on the disc

DACMAN82 -> RE: no serial (3/30/2007 6:53:08 AM)

not on mine. maybe on yours.

Erik Rutins -> RE: no serial (3/30/2007 7:02:48 AM)

Hi DACMAN82,

You should have a serial number printed on the disc. It's sixteen characters in the format XXXX-XXXX-XXXX-XXXX. If this is not there, please let us know for sure.

You can also retrieve your serial number by going to www.findmyorder.com with your order info. Let me know if that helps.

Regards,

- Erik

DACMAN82 -> RE: no serial (3/31/2007 7:57:30 AM)

when i find my order it does not tell me s/n only invoice and vat etc. there is definetely no s/n with my disc. what is the quickest way i can get it? i've waited ages for the game and this is a real pain in the proverbial

DACMAN82 -> RE: no serial (3/31/2007 12:59:27 PM)

I had lohin problems to view my invoice but is solved now. i have serial and about to launch game. i ended up using a friend s computer to log in. there was no serial with disc tho???? production error maybe?? anyway im playin now so im happy[:D]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI