mission planner (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Modern] >> Harpoon 3 - Advanced Naval Warfare >> Scenario Design and Modding

cuthbo2001 -> mission planner (4/2/2007 7:09:19 PM)

couple of quick problems.
are ground strike missions against specific units possible in ANW. When creating a ground strike mission using editor, mission proceeds but only against group.

When same mission is created in the game, aircraft again will not target specific target. I am used to working with 3.6 so may be doing something wrong!
any help appreciated!

TonyE -> RE: mission planner (4/2/2007 7:22:19 PM)

The AI in ANW may over-ride your idea of the most important target. If something it thinks is more important comes along (such as one nasty SAM system) you may find your intended target is not struck). Since this has been a huge bone of contention I leave any further clarification/correction/expansion to the warring parties.

cuthbo2001 -> RE: mission planner (4/2/2007 10:07:03 PM)

thanks it may be the first point I am falling down on. I am at present attacking a couple of chinese infantry battalions and a tank company. Presumably the detection of units works differently in the scenario editor as opposed to the game itself?

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI