play button idea (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Suggestions / Wishlist

SmilinJack -> play button idea (4/7/2007 6:37:13 PM)

One more thing and I'll give it a rest.

One the play calling screen in the play boxes, instead of the formations and play diagram, I'd like the play name instead.

An option not a set change. It would be easier for me to scroll through the names and select the play than scroll through the plays and look at the name at the top of the screen. I'd rather look at the name and click on the play.

Also, in the old FPS (watch cpu vs cpu), the team would come out of the huddle and be at the line (or close) and time would automatically tick off (similiar to MAX). However, at the plays end...the play would stop, the play result box pop up and the game would go to the play select window and we could watch the cpu select its plays.

I'd love to see this in MAXFB.

SmilinJack

Charlie19341 -> RE: play button idea (4/7/2007 11:53:57 PM)

I have to agree with this one.  In FPS it was great watching the CPU pick the plays, with names and thunbnails of the plays.  Would be a very nice enhancement for MaxFB.

David Winter -> RE: play button idea (4/8/2007 6:07:58 AM)

The names of the play are displayed on the top of the preview as you scroll through them.

Marauders -> RE: play button idea (5/19/2007 3:17:18 AM)

The play names are each displayed on the preview as you scroll through them with the keyboard, gamepad, or by using the arrows with a mouse.  Play names do not display when the mouse highlights them unless the play is selected.

I believe SmilinJack means that he would like the play names to show even when they are not selected or an option of having a screen with playnames only, instead of the thumbnails, like FBPro had.  I suspect that would require quite a bit of programming to do the latter.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI