Century of Warfare Scenarios (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> Scenario Design

New York Jets -> Century of Warfare Scenarios (4/9/2007 8:15:35 AM)

I know these are probably somewhere obvious but, where can I get access to download some of the Century of Warfare scenarios not included in the newest release of the game?

Veers -> RE: Century of Warfare Scenarios (4/9/2007 8:20:21 AM)

Largest depot I know of.
http://www.the-strategist.net/RD/news.php

Central Blue -> RE: Century of Warfare Scenarios (4/26/2007 6:02:10 AM)

great avatar there Chris

New York Jets -> RE: Century of Warfare Scenarios (4/26/2007 2:59:31 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Central Blue

great avatar there Chris

Thank you. Not only am I a life long Cardinal fan I'm a native of St. Louis and missing it every day.

golden delicious -> RE: Century of Warfare Scenarios (4/26/2007 3:11:12 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chris Trog

Thank you. Not only am I a life long Cardinal fan I'm a native of St. Louis and missing it every day.

Kitsap county is a great place, though. And there's plenty for the naval historian to see in Bremerton!

ColinWright -> RE: Century of Warfare Scenarios (4/26/2007 8:08:50 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: golden delicious

quote:

Kitsap county is a great place, though. And there's plenty for the naval historian to see in Bremerton!

Also, lately I've been needing helpers there. He should give me his address so that I can turn up unexpectedly and make him move pianos!

New York Jets -> RE: Century of Warfare Scenarios (4/27/2007 2:01:31 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: ColinWright

quote:

ORIGINAL: golden delicious

quote:

Also, lately I've been needing helpers there. He should give me his address so that I can turn up unexpectedly and make him move pianos!

It's been hard getting overtime in the shipyard of late. If you need some help doing some moving stuff around here PM me and I'll go to work for you on the weekends.

golden delicious -> RE: Century of Warfare Scenarios (4/27/2007 2:43:19 PM)

quote:

It's been hard getting overtime in the shipyard of late. If you need some help doing some moving stuff around here PM me and I'll go to work for you on the weekends.

That would be just about the weirdest way of getting a job I ever heard.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI