LnL:HoS-whats the latest? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Lock ‘n Load: Heroes of Stalingrad

Bullman -> LnL:HoS-whats the latest? (4/17/2007 5:32:20 AM)

Hi,

I am keen to see the first PC version of LnL, Heores of Stalingrad, see the light of day. It is cool that this forum is dedicated to it but I don't understand why there really only seems to be one thread discussing it and why teh majority of the threads talk about the boardgme variants. [&:]

Can anyone please tell me where I can get the latest info (screenshots/mvoives) on te progress of LnL:HoS?

Cheers

Bull

Punisher -> RE: LnL:HoS-whats the latest? (4/18/2007 6:15:28 AM)

The link below seems to be the Forum with the most activity for the PC game. Just click on PC LNL . Request screen shots there from Mark. They were supposed to be coming soon....?

http://www.locknloadgame.com/forum1/forum.asp?FORUM_ID=2

I have been waiting more new anything news for this PC game.[&:]

JeF -> RE: LnL:HoS-whats the latest? (4/18/2007 8:06:45 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Bullman
I don't understand why there really only seems to be one thread discussing it and why teh majority of the threads talk about the boardgme variants. [&:]

Simply because this forum was formely dedicated to the boardgame only. It was renamed after Matrix and LnL Publishing restructured their activities : Matrix publishes the computer game and LnLP the boardgame.

Now, it looks like Mark Walker is quite busy with some side works (come on Mark : we need that extension NOW ! [:)] ), he indicated he'll repost some screenshots soon. The previous ones got lost after LnLP server switch.

I agree and it is debated in other strategy games forums as well : no news is worst than bad news. Posting a regular update, even if it is to say : "guys, we're busy pushing S&B extension through boardgamer's throat first." [:D]

Cheers,

JeF.

e_barkmann -> RE: LnL:HoS-whats the latest? (4/19/2007 3:11:31 PM)

I blame it on the little girl...

bink -> RE: LnL:HoS-whats the latest? (5/22/2007 11:44:11 PM)

Is there any sort of news about this game? Expected release? In 2007?

Thanks

Punisher -> RE: LnL:HoS-whats the latest? (5/23/2007 5:51:55 PM)

This is the last time Mark comments on a date. This was on April 30th 2007 on his forum:

" Release date? I can't say. It's not that we are that far out, but rather that we want to make sure it's done right.

markhwalker -> RE: LnL:HoS-whats the latest? (8/13/2007 9:03:55 PM)

Here's just a small taste. More soon.
[img]http://www.locknloadgame.com/hos/Hos_42107.jpg[/img]

Missouri_Rebel -> RE: LnL:HoS-whats the latest? (8/18/2007 6:36:16 PM)

Well this looks to be the only matrix game on the horizon woth buying imo. This and WiF, if they get it to look a little more recent than 1990. The counters here look very nice. The counters for WiF...well...kind of bland.

mo reb

markhwalker -> RE: LnL:HoS-whats the latest? (8/31/2007 1:13:45 PM)

Hey guys, check out www.locknloadgame.com for a complete info page on the game. Matrix will also be putting up their page shortly.

Barthheart -> RE: LnL:HoS-whats the latest? (8/31/2007 4:19:11 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: markhwalker

Hey guys, check out www.locknloadgame.com for a complete info page on the game. Matrix will also be putting up their page shortly.

Woohoo!! This looks great!! When?!?[X(]

Jack1986 -> RE: LnL:HoS-whats the latest? (9/14/2007 4:34:45 PM)

Hello Mark,

The screenshots look great - exactly what I have been looking for in a computer tactical game. Also, the complexity level is perfect for introducing two of my friends to tactical wargaming. I have shown the screenshots to them, and they are both asking me when the game will be published.

I look forward to seeing it available soon,[:)], and good luck to you in your efforts to bring it to us!

Jack1986 -> RE: LnL:HoS-whats the latest? (10/23/2007 6:46:01 AM)

So, what's the latest?

SwampYankee68 -> RE: LnL:HoS-whats the latest? (10/24/2007 12:49:23 AM)

I'd like the computer game that incorporates the rules, ready for PBEM, no AI sooner - rather than waiting longer for the AI, as I'll be playing this with friends, not alone.  Maybe it could be released that way?

TheHellPatrol -> RE: LnL:HoS-whats the latest? (10/24/2007 4:01:12 AM)

I have all the Lock n' Load games and all but 1 or 2 upcoming titles pre-ordered, i am looking forward to a PC version..."ai" or not[;)]. This is a great system and the graphics are superb! You guys should definitely check out LnL's website to see what's in the works[8D].

SwampYankee68 -> RE: LnL:HoS-whats the latest? (10/25/2007 2:58:40 AM)

I have, but traditional board gaming is a no-go for me.  That is why I am so excited about HoS!  I have two good ds with whom I play PBEM wargames with, thus I am one of the fortunate that does not need AI.  My suggestion might allow them to make some cash early and allow them to work on coding the AI later.

Gerry4321 -> RE: LnL:HoS-whats the latest? (10/25/2007 6:42:14 AM)

Hello Mark et al.:

Play ASL currently. I am looking for a WWII tactical PC game. So I just happened upon this game of yours as I was checking out the Campaign Series and other games. Couldn't help noticing the resemblance to ASL. I like the data on the counters.

Not trying to bug anyone but I was wondering can you give a general ETA? If it was going to be a long time, say 2 years, I might go ahead I bought something else in the meantime.

Thanks in advance,

Gerry

Barthheart -> RE: LnL:HoS-whats the latest? (10/25/2007 3:54:48 PM)

Hi Gerry,

Band of Heroes plays way easier that ASL. I'm an old Squad Leader+ player and couldn't afford the time to relearn ASL. I bought Heroes last year, and all the expansions, and just love the easy flow of the game. There's a demo of the board game available on the Lock'n Load web site. Just cut and play. Also a Vassal module.

Great fun.

I think they are trying to get this game out for xmas. And i think it's mostly art work holding it up now not AI. Can't wait to play the PC version also.

Sarge -> RE: LnL:HoS-whats the latest? (11/12/2007 7:24:50 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Chris Merchant

I blame it on the little girl...

lol ................[sm=character0272.gif] [sm=fighting0056.gif]

SwampYankee68 -> RE: LnL:HoS-whats the latest? (11/12/2007 10:03:25 PM)

Argh!  I thought this one was farther along.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI