I'm crazy but hear me out (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> Maximum-Football 2.0 >> Suggestions / Wishlist

SmilinJack -> I'm crazy but hear me out (4/19/2007 3:11:11 AM)

All right...here goes.

I'd LOVE to see an option to set the games clock to be based on plays/quarter/half etc. Not instead of a live game clock but an option in lue of... Example: Some Flagfootball leagues use 40 play halves - 80 play totals. You get a four play warning. Penalties , punts, conversions don't count. Time outs only allow a longer period between plays for a huddle. Obviously not nes here because you have a play clock.

I could set the qtrs to 30 plays , 120 play games which is the NFL average. Also, we could set our leagues to more closely follow the sim clock roughly 80-90 I've found in MAXFB.

Just a wishlist item. I know you don't have enough to do David[;)].

Jay

David Winter -> RE: I'm crazy but hear me out (4/19/2007 5:11:09 AM)

I'd thought about doing some things like this. One of the flag football rules we used to use as kids when we played 5 on 5 and on 1/2 length fields was 4 to the field. Which meant you had 4 downs to score or turn the ball over.

But the logic of these rules would be exceptionally difficult to implement while keeping the existing logic from breaking.

SmilinJack -> RE: I'm crazy but hear me out (4/22/2007 4:36:44 AM)

Street ball!

We used to count two completions as a first down.

Jay

So, counting off the plays would not be an option in the future?

garysorrell -> RE: I'm crazy but hear me out (4/22/2007 5:42:31 AM)

MaxStreetball08

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI