TOAW III Blitz Sale! 40% Off!!! (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III

JAMiAM -> TOAW III Blitz Sale! 40% Off!!! (4/19/2007 7:45:21 AM)

For the next 71.5 hours only, TOAW III is available at the Matrix store for 40% off! If you've been holding out, then now's your opportunity to get in on the best deal in Computer Wargaming!

Hentzau -> RE: TOAW III Blitz Sale! 40% Off!!! (4/19/2007 8:29:02 AM)

I'm on dial-up. If I was to buy the download version of TOAWIII, do I only have a certain time frame in which to make the download? Probably visiting a friend with high-speed sometime in the next two weeks.

Wish there was a FAQ section about Digital River, maybe I missed it?

Oops, nevermind found the answer http://www.digitalriver.com/dr/v2/ec_MAIN.Entry?CID=0&CUR=840&SP=10007&SID=45905&DSP=0&PGRP=0&ABCODE=&CACHE_ID=0 Looks like I have thirty days.

Marc von Martial -> RE: TOAW III Blitz Sale! 40% Off!!! (4/19/2007 11:43:35 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hentzau

I'm on dial-up. If I was to buy the download version of TOAWIII, do I only have a certain time frame in which to make the download? ......Looks like I have thirty days.

Actually you have way more, it does not really expire. Though this is an "non official" feature.

cdbeck -> RE: TOAW III Blitz Sale! 40% Off!!! (4/20/2007 5:39:28 AM)

REALLY!?!?!?! I had always thought that after 30 days the link dies. How does one take advantage of the "unofficial" re-download feature? Can you just log on to the past orders, or does one need to contact support?

SoM

Marc von Martial -> RE: TOAW III Blitz Sale! 40% Off!!! (4/20/2007 6:27:06 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Son_of_Montfort

REALLY!?!?!?! I had always thought that after 30 days the link dies. How does one take advantage of the "unofficial" re-download feature? Can you just log on to the past orders, or does one need to contact support?

SoM

You should be able to retrieve it via www.findmyorder.com.

However, we strongly recommend to backup software you downloaded to a CD or DVD. By our license agreement you're granted the right to burn one personal backup copy to either CD or DVD or the backup medium of your choice.

JAMiAM -> RE: TOAW III Blitz Sale! 40% Off!!! (4/21/2007 9:59:13 PM)

Thanks for the purchases, guys. Enjoy!

For the rest of you gamers out there, don't let this slip by you. You only have about 9 hours left to grab the best deal in computer wargaming!

alcazar -> RE: TOAW III Blitz Sale! 40% Off!!! (4/22/2007 6:44:32 PM)

A shame this didn't get emailed out to matrix customers. Ah well, I'll soldier on with COW...

RyanCrierie -> RE: TOAW III Blitz Sale! 40% Off!!! (4/24/2007 10:46:35 AM)

Crap! Missed it [:@]

Akmatov -> RE: TOAW III Blitz Sale! 40% Off!!! (4/26/2007 4:04:03 AM)

Geee, 72 hours.  Thanks guys. [:(]

Veers -> RE: TOAW III Blitz Sale! 40% Off!!! (4/26/2007 4:48:52 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Akmatov
Geee, 72 hours.  Thanks guys. [:(]

First, everyone does three day sales, all over the place: Grocery stores, clothing stores, shoe stores, department stores, hardware stores, car dealerships, and even game stores.

Second, to quote my girlfriend,
"You snooze, you loose, why not pull up your pants, ask for your mommy's credit card and say 'thank you' for refurbishing an old classic? And then buy it at the price the rest of us were man enough to pay?"

EDIT: On a side note, anyone else having trouble uploading a new avatar?

pasternakski -> RE: TOAW III Blitz Sale! 40% Off!!! (4/26/2007 5:35:23 AM)

Pisses me off. I finally persuaded myself to buy this at full price less than a month ago.

Keep it up, just keep it up ...

Veers -> RE: TOAW III Blitz Sale! 40% Off!!! (4/26/2007 6:36:19 AM)

Come on, guys. It's worth every penny, no matter what you paid for it. Just play the game, don't worry about what price you paid for it.

alcazar -> RE: TOAW III Blitz Sale! 40% Off!!! (5/2/2007 4:11:03 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Veers
"You snooze, you lose"

Not quite. I snooze, matrix loses (a sale).

Dr Strangelove: Of course, the whole point of a Doomsday Machine is lost, if you keep it a secret! Why didn't you tell the world, eh?

Veers -> RE: TOAW III Blitz Sale! 40% Off!!! (5/2/2007 6:01:39 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: alcazar

quote:

"You snooze, you lose"

Not quite. I snooze, matrix loses (a sale).

Dr Strangelove: Of course, the whole point of a Doomsday Machine is lost, if you keep it a secret! Why didn't you tell the world, eh?

Why don't you buy it for the regular price?
And, this game is so good that while Matrix may be loosing a sale, you're realyl loosing out on a hell of a lot of fun, mate.

parusski -> RE: TOAW III Blitz Sale! 40% Off!!! (5/3/2007 12:53:18 AM)

Get over it and play the game. I buy things all the time only to find out the items go on sale the next week or I could have purchased at another store for less. That's life. If the product gives you satisfaction then you paid the optimum price: had TOAW not gone on sale "less than a month" after you paid full price I guess you would have kept your mouth(keyboard) quiet.

alcazar -> RE: TOAW III Blitz Sale! 40% Off!!! (5/4/2007 11:15:13 PM)

quote:

And, this game is so good that while Matrix may be loosing a sale, you're really losing out on a hell of a lot of fun, mate.

I hear what you're saying, and I'm sure it won't be too long [;)]

rickier65 -> RE: TOAW III Blitz Sale! 40% Off!!! (5/5/2007 11:01:11 AM)

Hey Veers,

Your picture is back. I thought your lady friend might have made you take it down.

Good to see it back!

Rick

Veers -> RE: TOAW III Blitz Sale! 40% Off!!! (5/5/2007 6:35:03 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Rick

Hey Veers,

Your picture is back. I thought your lady friend might have made you take it down.

Good to see it back!

Rick

Yeah, I tried to upload it, but failed, somehow, I tried again a few days later and succeeded. :D
Frances actually mockingly got jealous that she was not in the picture because, a while back, I had had a picture with myself and one of my nieces. So the next time I changed my avatar, I got one of her and I.[8D]

Veers -> RE: TOAW III Blitz Sale! 40% Off!!! (5/5/2007 6:36:00 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: alcazar

quote:

And, this game is so good that while Matrix may be loosing a sale, you're really losing out on a hell of a lot of fun, mate.

I hear what you're saying, and I'm sure it won't be too long [;)]

Awesome. It really is a hell of a lot of fun. [sm=tank2-39.gif][sm=Tank-fahr09.gif][sm=sterb020.gif][sm=sterb011.gif]

rickier65 -> RE: TOAW III Blitz Sale! 40% Off!!! (5/6/2007 12:50:44 AM)

Well, good for Francis, always nice to brighten up the board.

Rick

Veers -> RE: TOAW III Blitz Sale! 40% Off!!! (5/6/2007 1:21:57 AM)

[;)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI