Honesty please. (Full Version)

All Forums >> [New Releases from Matrix Games] >> Close Combat Series >> Close Combat - Cross of Iron

Strax -> Honesty please. (4/20/2007 7:51:30 PM)

Now, I'm no computer genious. I've had this game for about 2 months now and have managed 1 online session with some bloke from the USA,,,I'm From Great Britain myself.
I've tried every day to play online but it's such a rubbish system that I'm despairing that this game was ever meant for online lay at all.

On line games should not be so difficult to connect and play.

There are so few people on the Battle HQ ( in the UK) that I wonder if anybody from Europe plays this game. When I do meet somwone on BHQ the games generally fail to work and I end up having to restart my computer.

If you are an European player who manages to get online games can you please respond to this thread so that I know that people are out there.
Could Matrix respond to let me know that the online fun is only a click away and that I'm being an idiot and most of it's customers of this game are enjoying the online expeirience.

Help please.

Andrew Williams -> RE: Honesty please. (4/20/2007 11:38:35 PM)

Playing online here - Australia

You will need to be more specific on what connection problems you are having.

Fred98 -> RE: Honesty please. (4/21/2007 5:09:29 AM)

I played the 5 games of the series for 5 years and online is really the only way to play.

Once I switched to broadband I never had a crash.

Fran -> RE: Honesty please. (4/21/2007 10:06:35 AM)

I play in the UK, contact me and we can set a day and time for a game online.

The best time to find Uk/Europe players online is between 18:00 and 21:30 local Uk time, more people around on weekends.

Miles_Teg -> RE: Honesty please. (4/22/2007 11:12:47 AM)

i'll be on BHQ quite often

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI