Demos (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> General Discussion

gregbcs@yahoo.com -> Demos (4/22/2007 11:56:53 PM)

Does matrix have down-loadable demos?

JudgeDredd -> RE: Demos (4/23/2007 12:24:17 AM)

Yes, but not for all games. I'm afraid I don't have the list...I do know they are releasing/have released a demo for COTA

Hertston -> RE: Demos (4/23/2007 12:41:50 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd

Yes, but not for all games. I'm afraid I don't have the list...I do know they are releasing/have released a demo for COTA

Are you sure? I know there was a couple of vids but I don't think there was ever a demo for CotA or HttR. I know Panther regretted doing one for Red Devils over Arnhem because nobody could be bothered to read the manual to find out how it worked (or just expected a 'kiddie click-fest' before undeservedly declaring it to be pants).

I'm not aware of any Matrix demos, although there are couple floating around for previous versions of some games.

BTW, gregbcs; have you downloaded Steel Panthers World at War yet? It's dated of course, especially in graphics, but it does have the benefit of not costing you anything! [:)]

Terminus -> RE: Demos (4/23/2007 12:50:13 AM)

Priced JUST right...[:D]

Erik Rutins -> RE: Demos (4/23/2007 12:53:17 AM)

Yes, we have demos for several games and there is one upcoming for COTA as well. Off the top of my head, we released demos for Gary Grigsby's World At War, Battles In Normandy, Panzer Command, Tin Soldiers, Starships Unlimited and PureSim Baseball. The demos that are available through our site should be accessible through the Games pages. The games with demos should have a "Get Demo" link.

Regards,

- Erik

Hertston -> RE: Demos (4/23/2007 1:41:46 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

Yes, we have demos for several games and there is one upcoming for COTA as well. Off the top of my head, we released demos for Gary Grigsby's World At War, Battles In Normandy, Panzer Command, Tin Soldiers, Starships Unlimited and PureSim Baseball. The demos that are available through our site should be accessible through the Games pages. The games with demos should have a "Get Demo" link.

LOL.. apologies for the duff gen; I'll actually look next time. [8|]

As a matter of interest, why a demo for CotA now? Wouldn't one for Bulge make more sense?

ravinhood -> RE: Demos (4/23/2007 2:35:52 AM)

How about an easy access Demos of Matrixgames page Erik? ;) Sticky it to the top of this page somewhere. Probably get you more sales. ;)

Terminus -> RE: Demos (4/23/2007 2:58:46 AM)

What would you care, you don't actually buy any games from Matrix?

JudgeDredd -> RE: Demos (4/23/2007 10:03:42 AM)

Don't start that again, T!!! [;)]

Maybe ravinhood wants to download a demo or two in order to make an informed decision on whether to bu......hold the phone....I almost fell into a coma whilst typing that crap!!! [;)]

ravinhood, only kiddin' on which ya! [:'(]

gregbcs@yahoo.com -> RE: Demos (4/24/2007 4:13:54 AM)

I assume these downloads sites are safe....  I thought I would be able to download off the matrix server.

is there a FOF demo?

thanks

sterckxe -> RE: Demos (4/24/2007 9:47:20 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Hertston
As a matter of interest, why a demo for CotA now? Wouldn't one for Bulge make more sense?

Panther beta bunny here as the Panther development team are working flat-out to bring you that demo and get BFTB out the door [;)]

There are some pro's and contra's involved with every choice you make - in the end Panther Games opted for doing a demo based on COTA mainly I think because of the perennial time & money spoil-sports.

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

JudgeDredd -> RE: Demos (4/24/2007 10:35:24 AM)

Makes financial sense (from an cost persepctive) to make a demo based on COTA rather than BFTB...after all, COTA is done, so putting some sort of limit on it (removing most of the scenarios) wouldn't be a problem, and being as it is already a completed game, it could serve to sway other people thinking about BFTB because, essentially the core of the engine is the same.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI