BrinkOfWar - Scenario (In the works!) (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Norm Koger's The Operational Art Of War III >> Scenario Design

dth -> BrinkOfWar - Scenario (In the works!) (4/26/2007 12:21:06 PM)

Dear All,

I'm currently working on a complete WWII grand scenario called "Brink Of War". I've been building this scenario for nearly 5 yrs now and it's nearly finished. I've added special units just for the scenario (inf. units, V2 rockets, subs and so on...) and have also added several special graphics that customize the scenario. The scenario is built on a Div. level (turn:Wk, Hex:50km) and includes all major and minor powers (25 difference countries).
I've also added some custom intro video clips to start the game and have also included special sound clips. The map is finished and nearly all of the units have been deployed and most of the objectives have been given. So far the trial runs with the computor have worked! I will keep working on the final details (at least for the next couple months) and then will post it. Please let me know what type of interest there is for the scenario.

If you would like to try the unfinished version (and let me know what you think), please reply and I'll post it for sampling.

BRD (Best regards, Derek)

Silvanski -> RE: BrinkOfWar - Scenario (In the works!) (4/26/2007 12:41:37 PM)

Sounds great. I'd like to check it out.

silvanski (at) gmail (dot) com

philturco -> RE: BrinkOfWar - Scenario (In the works!) (4/26/2007 4:12:03 PM)

I am very interested in this type of scenerio.

will5869 -> RE: BrinkOfWar - Scenario (In the works!) (5/1/2007 5:20:13 AM)

sound interresting to me. I'll give it a try when you post it.

dth -> RE: BrinkOfWar - Scenario (In the works!) (5/1/2007 8:01:10 PM)

Thanks for the interest guys! I was in Germany last week when I wrote the post and wasn't able to send the scenario for review. I'll e-mail it to those who replied this week.

BRD

philturco -> RE: BrinkOfWar - Scenario (In the works!) (5/1/2007 8:15:34 PM)

sent you a pm. I am very interested in your new scenerio.

dth -> RE: BrinkOfWar - Scenario (In the works!) (5/3/2007 6:32:37 AM)

Gents,

I sent a demo version of the sceario out this afternoon to all of those who requested a copy (to those who provided me their email address).

Let me know what you think,
BRD

philturco -> RE: BrinkOfWar - Scenario (In the works!) (5/3/2007 6:40:51 PM)

Pleassse send me a copy. anke__55@hotmail.com

philturco -> RE: BrinkOfWar - Scenario (In the works!) (5/3/2007 7:25:28 PM)

please delete email address above to avoid spammers.sent in error .

Veers -> RE: BrinkOfWar - Scenario (In the works!) (5/3/2007 7:59:15 PM)

You can edit it yourself, Bibbo...

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI