Problem downloading FOF (Full Version)

All Forums >> [General] >> Unofficial Tech Support By Gamers for Gamers

Jimbob -> Problem downloading FOF (4/28/2007 8:36:20 PM)

I seem to have a problem with extracting the files from when I downloaded FOF via the online store. I tell it to extract the files but I get a message saying no files found. Can someone tell me what is up and if there is anything I can do? Thanks!

rcleslie -> RE: Problem downloading FOF (4/29/2007 3:20:10 AM)

Jimbob,

I am having the same problem. This has not happened to me before so I am doubly puzzled. The file I tried to unzip was a patch for Maximum Football. I left a question on that game's forum so you might hover there to see what the response is. Good luck.

sterckxe -> RE: Problem downloading FOF (4/29/2007 10:20:15 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: rcleslie
Jimbob,

I am having the same problem. This has not happened to me before so I am doubly puzzled. The file I tried to unzip was a patch for Maximum Football. I left a question on that game's forum so you might hover there to see what the response is. Good luck.

Might be a broken download - check-out Marc Schwanebeck's solution here :

http://www.matrixgames.com/forums/m.asp?m=1431052&mpage=1&key=

Greetz,

Eddy Sterckx

rcleslie -> RE: Problem downloading FOF (4/29/2007 10:48:59 PM)

I tried this, but was informed that the posting was no longer available or had been moved. Thx anyway.

rcleslie -> RE: Problem downloading FOF (4/29/2007 11:19:31 PM)

Jimbob,
I can report success with my file extraction! I dragged the zipped file icon from the download window to my desktop and double-clicked the icon there. It opened and all was well. I think this was what I did with earlier patches and had forgotten. I hope this will help you with your problem. Good luck!

Jimbob -> RE: Problem downloading FOF (4/30/2007 5:48:18 PM)

Thanks! I was unable to extract it but now I seem to be having a diffrent problem... go figure!

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI