Replenish (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Scott_USN -> Replenish (5/5/2007 9:07:47 AM)

I must be missing something about my replenish task forces.

For some reason I can not get anyone to replenish from the AO and AE ships. This use to be done auto when I hit replenish now nothing happens.

Am I missing something simple?

wdolson -> RE: Replenish (5/5/2007 9:30:05 AM)

AE ships will only replenish ships at sea in 1945.  Before that the two TFs need to be in a port hex.  AOs should refuel your ships if you click Replenish at Sea.  However, if the task force to be refueled arrived in the hex with the replensihment TF with some Op points left, it will automatically replenish up to it's maximum Op points.  Look at the Op points for the ships to be refueled, if they are all 1000, then you've used up your quota for this turn and they won't do any more refuleing until the next turn.

Bill

Scott_USN -> RE: Replenish (5/5/2007 10:30:11 AM)

OK thanks. I read something about 45 but was not sure if it was AE or CVE. Makes everything a bit more complicated. :)

Yamato hugger -> RE: Replenish (5/5/2007 12:16:27 PM)

Heh.

denisonh -> RE: Replenish (5/6/2007 9:17:24 PM)

One of my aggreavatons is that it will often just replenish the DDs and not the capital ships of a TF. I use a "work around" of forming a surface combat group with all the DDs, replenish the TFs seperately and move the DDs back to the main TF.

saj42 -> RE: Replenish (5/7/2007 11:13:43 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: denisonh

One of my aggreavatons is that it will often just replenish the DDs and not the capital ships of a TF. I use a "work around" of forming a surface combat group with all the DDs, replenish the TFs seperately and move the DDs back to the main TF.

I've noticed that too. At sea it seems that my CV/CA/CL hardly ever get above 7-8000 fuel on board. In a hex with land, they do seem to fill up more.[&:]

Sardaukar -> RE: Replenish (5/7/2007 5:59:20 PM)

AFAIK, one of the best ways to use AE is to load them with supply and use them as forward rearm base for Bombardment TFs, docked in nearby base (should arm all guns). I "think" one can use them that way even when it's under size 3 port but just cannot remember now. Makes difference with BB Bombardment sustaining sometimes. They have to be loaded with supply, unlike other A*-depot ships, though.

Can someone test this with size 1-3 ports to confirm ?

Mike Solli -> RE: Replenish (5/7/2007 6:07:02 PM)

I was under the impression that they didn't resupply guns over 5".  Anyone know for sure?

saj42 -> RE: Replenish (5/7/2007 9:23:45 PM)

Will only restock up to 5" while 'at sea'.
Will restock main gun ammo in a port hex.

tsimmonds -> RE: Replenish (5/7/2007 10:20:46 PM)

Yep. Works at any size port but a 0.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI