Looking for an opponent! - CLOSED (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Opponents wanted

PT boat skipper -> Looking for an opponent! - CLOSED (5/7/2007 8:14:57 PM)

Ok, I really enjoy playing WITP. In some ways, I guess it has something to do with the fact that I study operational art and is a huge fan of military history. I am now looking for an opponent.

In short, I do not like house rules (if you except one, why not two...) so I suggest we play without any at all. The thing is, the important thing for me is to plan, execute and evaluate military operations. I am not putting any extra energy into twinsting the rules in the game - simply because I enjoy playing rather realistically. I also keep in mind that all units represents real persons so it is kind of role-playing as well - which I believe is much fun. Of course I like to play with the historical settings;-)

Right, is anyone interested in a huge long term game (scenario 15)? I would prefer to play as allies.

Just for fun, I can also play the short coral sea scenario. You can email me at: jpt73@hotmail.com

I live in Sweden btw.

PT boat skipper -> RE: Looking for an opponent! (5/8/2007 5:10:39 PM)

Updated! Looks like I am going to play as Japan in a full scenario (1.804, historical settings). Perfectly happy with that.[:D]

I think I still can manage to play another game. But then I insist to play as allies:-)

USMC0331 -> RE: Looking for an opponent! (5/8/2007 11:47:15 PM)

I sent you an email....lemme know if your still interested

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI