Bodhi utility font problem (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

DSwain -> Bodhi utility font problem (5/8/2007 12:57:55 AM)

Just trying to use the Bodhi utility and have run into a problem. Once I have everything ready and I 've downloaded and I go to the WITP Utility icon I get this message:

Error starting WITP Utility! System. Drawing font Arial doesn't support style 'Regular'

Wondered if anyone had any ideas? thanks

(EDIT - just found some good posts on this, will give the solutions listed there a try).

Sonny II -> RE: Bodhi utility font problem (5/8/2007 4:40:15 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: DSwain

Just trying to use the Bodhi utility and have run into a problem. Once I have everything ready and I 've downloaded and I go to the WITP Utility icon I get this message:

Error starting WITP Utility! System. Drawing font Arial doesn't support style 'Regular'

(EDIT - just found some good posts on this, will give the solutions listed there a try).

I get the same message when I try to start paint.net.

Bodhi -> RE: Bodhi utility font problem (5/8/2007 1:59:52 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: DSwain

Yes, there a few people with the font problem. As you've found the posts, I won't bother to dig up a link: I think they were in the orginal thread for the utility. If I remember correctly, the answer in there worked for everyone that was having the problem.

DSwain -> RE: Bodhi utility font problem (5/8/2007 3:14:53 PM)

Thanks Bodhi, the solution worked a treat

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI