Question about Minelaying Missions (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945

Barba-Papa -> Question about Minelaying Missions (5/8/2007 6:08:58 PM)

Something i dont understand: I have a Minewarfare TF in Batavia, i set them to lay mines and no ritirement (they do have Mines:150) at Batavia. In the turn i gave the order there were 265 Defensive Mines there, next turn i look again, the TF still have the same Number of Mines and at Batavia there are only 260 Mines...same for Soerabaja 354/349 Mines.
What am i doing wrong?

Terminus -> RE: Question about Minelaying Missions (5/8/2007 6:15:29 PM)

Remember to make sure that you have in fact set them to lay mines. Look for a text field underneath the picture on the TF info page. If it says "do not lay mines", click on it once. Then set the destination, and it'll lay mines.

Oh, and don't set "no retirement".

mlees -> RE: Question about Minelaying Missions (5/8/2007 6:15:53 PM)

If I recall, Minewarfare TF's have problems when trying to lay mines in the hex they are home based at. Set the TF homeport to Darwin, or something, for a turn, and see if that wakes them up.

Barba-Papa -> RE: Question about Minelaying Missions (5/8/2007 6:18:30 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: mlees

If I recall, Minewarfare TF's have problems when trying to lay mines in the hex they are home based at. Set the TF homeport to Darwin, or something, for a turn, and see if that wakes them up.

Thanks for the replies.
They are set to Lay mines. And i allready tried this, too.
My only hope is now to set them to "retirement allowed" and see what happens then.

Barba-Papa -> RE: Question about Minelaying Missions (5/8/2007 6:34:34 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Terminus

Oh, and don't set "no retirement".

That was the solution [:D]

Mike Solli -> RE: Question about Minelaying Missions (5/8/2007 6:40:15 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: mlees

That problem was resolved in 1.804. I have some MLs sitting in certain ports with that port as the home port, just to lay mines there. Each turn, I replenish from port and reset to lay mines and they lay mines every time.

mlees -> RE: Question about Minelaying Missions (5/8/2007 6:43:04 PM)

Ah. Thanks, Mike.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI