offmap repairs (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> The War Room

hmota -> offmap repairs (5/17/2007 7:17:54 AM)

What are requirements for sending ship to offmap repairs in small map scenarios?
I trying modified No. 4 scenario(Scenario modded by Ross Sutton and Paul Lappin). As Allied player I havenīt on any TF switch for sending ship to PH...even if they are in main base (Noumea,Brisbane)
When I load saved game as Jap, there is on some TF possibility to send ships to Osaka...this TF are mostly around Rabaul...main base is Truk...
And question...are this offmaps repairs faster than repairing ships in port? (Brisbane is 9/9 lvl port)[&:]

kkoovvoo -> RE: offmap repairs (5/17/2007 9:48:48 AM)

Victory points for damaged ships must be off. However, my experience is that it isnt worth sending ship back to Pearl Harbor and its quicker to repair it in on-map port. (for example heavily damaged heavy cruiser was scheduled to return in 350 days from Pearl Harbor).

hmota -> RE: offmap repairs (5/17/2007 10:02:54 AM)

oki..thanks for answer...

kkoovvoo -> RE: offmap repairs (5/17/2007 3:37:26 PM)

I forgot to add:

By default victory points for damaged ships are on in the game so you cant send ships to Osaka/Pearl.

If you want to turn off victory points for damaged ships, you have to do it in scenario editor.

I played 2 a 1/2 month of small scenario and I havent send any ship to Pearl so far. Maybe I will send some smaller ships there later, not to repair damage, but to get their upgrade (its the only way how to upgrade ship in small scenario).

Nech sa dari.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI