Transferring Planes (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> The War Room

USMC0331 -> Transferring Planes (5/17/2007 9:47:30 PM)

Um quick question........I recently transfered some planes via ship to a new airfield and when they got their all of them (4 squadrons) were placed in the Aircraft being repaired list. Did i forget to click the "tie planes down" button?

>>>>Unless the fact that Aviation support is 0, has a factor [:@] think I may have answered my own question

Mynok -> RE: Transferring Planes (5/17/2007 10:10:42 PM)

Transporting planes by sea or by rail will damage them. This represents their having to be put back together after shipping in crates.

princep01 -> RE: Transferring Planes (5/17/2007 10:12:57 PM)

Oh boy.  When transferring from a CV, I think those AC go into "repair" mode anyway (could be memory is playing tricks here).  However, the lack of av support will ensure that they stay that way.  Need to get Av suppport there ASAP.

Mynok -> RE: Transferring Planes (5/17/2007 10:14:53 PM)

They will be damaged if the CV is docked only. Otherwise they will be considered to have flown off the deck and transfer by air to the base with all the normal risks of operational losses and damage.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI