PBEM game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> War In The Pacific - Struggle Against Japan 1941 - 1945 >> Tech Support

eastwindrain -> PBEM game (5/27/2007 3:45:58 PM)

No problems as such.

However as I've only played Allied against the A/I, and when watching the replays saw my Para's and supply flights traced to destinatons and my reinforcements were listed as arriving at certain bases at end of replay.

I'm now playing my first game as Japanese, CHS 157, but cannot see my Para's or supply flights traced to destinations during replay, but the supplies are moving, and reinforcements although arriving are not reported so at end of replay, is this par for the course for the Japanese player ?.

Also a few turns back I saw a message on screen that the British must withdraw, 1 BB and 2 DD's is this normal ?, we have FOW selected.

Great game, confirmed by my wife's constant moaning, I mean bickering !!!.

Terminus -> RE: PBEM game (5/27/2007 3:52:14 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Lowlander

I'm now playing my first game as Japanese, CHS 157, but cannot see my Para's or supply flights traced to destinations during replay, but the supplies are moving, and reinforcements although arriving are not reported so at end of replay, is this par for the course for the Japanese player ?.

Yep.

quote:

Also a few turns back I saw a message on screen that the British must withdraw, 1 BB and 2 DD's is this normal ?, we have FOW selected.

Yep.

eastwindrain -> RE: PBEM game (5/27/2007 6:45:12 PM)

Thanks for the swift reply Terninus.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI