Almanac update gives rte 3021 (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [Sports] >> PureSim Baseball >> Tech Support

DonBraswell -> Almanac update gives rte 3021 (6/4/2007 10:54:22 PM)

Shaun,
When I try to update the Almanac I am getting RTE 3021 no current record. It completes the index pages, updates St. Louis 1936- 1944, and starts updating team leaders pages. When it gets to pitchers I get RTE 3021 no current record. Shaun any help? I tried delete Almanac and rebuild all Almanac files, but get the same problem. I don't know if it's the Browns or Cardinals. I had to remove the (A) from the AL teams to get MS Sam to work correctly.
Don

DonBraswell -> RE: Almanac update gives rte 3021 (6/8/2007 2:04:04 AM)

Moved this up for Shaun to see.
Don

DonBraswell -> RE: Almanac update gives rte 3021 (6/20/2007 12:20:49 AM)

Moved this up again for Shaun to see.
Don

DonBraswell -> RE: Almanac update gives rte 3021 (6/20/2007 3:42:58 AM)

I compacted data. Then tried again to rebuild my Almanac. Still get RTE 3021 when it gets to St Louis pitching leaders.
Don

puresimmer -> RE: Almanac update gives rte 3021 (6/20/2007 2:58:02 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: DonBraswell

Shaun,
When I try to update the Almanac I am getting RTE 3021 no current record. It completes the index pages, updates St. Louis 1936- 1944, and starts updating team leaders pages. When it gets to pitchers I get RTE 3021 no current record. Shaun any help? I tried delete Almanac and rebuild all Almanac files, but get the same problem. I don't know if it's the Browns or Cardinals. I had to remove the (A) from the AL teams to get MS Sam to work correctly.
Don

Just as a test, can you try changing one letter in one of the St. Lous team names so that they are not exactly the same? In addition, can you zip up the assn file and send it to me? (You only need to zip up the .psa file) You can use www.sendthisfile.com (its free). Send it to shaun@puresim.com

Shaun

DonBraswell -> RE: Almanac update gives rte 3021 (6/22/2007 1:13:40 AM)

Just as a test, can you try changing one letter in one of the St. Lous team names so that they are not exactly the same? In addition, can you zip up the assn file and send it to me? (You only need to zip up the .psa file) You can use www.sendthisfile.com (its free). Send it to shaun@puresim.com

Shaun

I put the (A) back and it did not help. I changed the Browns to ST Louis that did not help either.
Without the (A) MS Sam will say "St Louis beat Yew York 6 to 3". With the (A) it only says "St Louis" If I leave the (A) on the other AL duplicate named teams except St Louis, MS Sam says "St Louis lost to New York", but no score.
Any way the Almanac still gets an error.
Don

puresimmer -> RE: Almanac update gives rte 3021 (6/23/2007 4:53:22 AM)

I was able to find and fix this using your association.

It will be fixed in the next update.

Shaun

DonBraswell -> RE: Almanac update gives rte 3021 (6/23/2007 5:21:24 AM)

Great, thanks Shaun. You are the best.
Don

puresimmer -> RE: Almanac update gives rte 3021 (7/2/2007 2:29:00 PM)

Can you try this with 1.60, I'm pretty sure I have it fixed, but I'd like to make sure.

Shaun

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI