RE: Where is Fall of the Reich? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series

CJMello63 -> RE: Where is Fall of the Reich? (6/7/2007 11:51:59 PM)

If you have your old manuals they can hold you til you get a copy of the new one. I forgot all the hotkeys.

Adam Parker -> RE: Where is Fall of the Reich? (6/8/2007 2:33:52 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: MikeToth

That is funny.....    gad I'm having a grand time playing the several hundred scenarios there right now...

[;)][;)][;)]

Mike didn't you write the Prima East Front players guide or something akin?

I've got it somewhere. Loved the info on German lines of march.

Cheers,
Adam.

Erik Rutins -> RE: Where is Fall of the Reich? (6/8/2007 11:02:08 PM)

We're testing a new full installer as well as an update to bring the original release version in line, but it looks like these will take a bit longer. Dave should have some news tonight to confirm this, but we're currently aiming at testing through the weekend to make sure this is all ready.

RealChuckB -> RE: Where is Fall of the Reich? (6/8/2007 11:35:29 PM)

Thanks for the update. I assume that we will be informed here in the forum when the new version is up? I'm looking forward to buy the game, but I'll certainly wait for the corrected version before doing so.

Chuck

scaz -> RE: Where is Fall of the Reich? (6/8/2007 11:39:42 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Erik Rutins

We're testing a new full installer as well as an update to bring the original release version in line, but it looks like these will take a bit longer. Dave should have some news tonight to confirm this, but we're currently aiming at testing through the weekend to make sure this is all ready.

Will we (people who already bought the game) be able to download the full game again with the updates in place or will we just be able to download the update itself?

Erik Rutins -> RE: Where is Fall of the Reich? (6/9/2007 12:24:45 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: mrscaz
Will we (people who already bought the game) be able to download the full game again with the updates in place or will we just be able to download the update itself?

Whichever you prefer.

nikb -> RE: Where is Fall of the Reich? (6/9/2007 2:29:06 AM)

quote:

quote:

ORIGINAL: mrscaz

Whichever you prefer.

Brilliant - that is what I have been wanting to hear. Very fair. [:)]

big dawg -> RE: Where is Fall of the Reich? (6/9/2007 5:29:01 AM)

Thanks Matrix guys.

We know you had other plans for the weekend before the $#*@! hit the fan. 

dudalb_slith -> RE: Where is Fall of the Reich? (6/10/2007 12:34:28 AM)

I will order this as soon as the CD version is availble to order.
As an owner of all the Campaign games and expansions, I am looking forward t the new units and a LOT of new scenarios. My only gripe is I would have liked to seen a few Japanese vs Russia (1939 and 1945) and Japanese versus China scenarios included.But they will come,no doubt.
ANd I am looking forward to the Spanish Civil War scenarios,a topic that has always fascinated me.

RyanCrierie -> RE: Where is Fall of the Reich? (6/11/2007 1:35:44 AM)

Oh shut the hell up Executioner Five. It will be fixed; You would have gone crazy over the Combat Mission Barbarossa to Berlin screwup in the CD shipping, when they shipped CDs with a defect; meaning they couldn't install. Battlefront then re-shipped fixed CDs to anyone who asked for them; and I was one of those people.

JudgeDredd -> RE: Where is Fall of the Reich? (6/11/2007 11:25:13 AM)

Ryan

ExecutionerFive hasn't posted on this thread since the 5th June [:-] - that's like 6 days ago. No need to beat a dead horse

krikeel -> RE: Where is Fall of the Reich? (6/11/2007 4:46:50 PM)

I want to get this game but I think I should wait till the patch is out. Any word on that patch comming out today?

Erik Rutins -> RE: Where is Fall of the Reich? (6/11/2007 5:13:28 PM)

Things are looking good, but a few more changes came in yesterday including a final fix for the Vista issue, so my guess is we'll keep it in testing for one more day.

blastpop -> RE: Where is Fall of the Reich? (6/12/2007 1:30:46 AM)

quote:

Things are looking good, but a few more changes came in yesterday including a final fix for the Vista issue, so my guess is we'll keep it in testing for one more day.

Does that mean mid week? I will purchase and download once a new version has been released. Looking forward to giving this game a go.

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 3 [4]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI