Excellent Game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series

ScotAlex -> Excellent Game (6/5/2007 10:10:49 PM)

Guys excellent work, Three good games, all in one spot, that run on my newer computer. All for 34.99, I almost feel like I am stealing. Thank you, I have been unable to play this game with the older versions for sometime. This is like Christmas in June. I just wanted to start a thread, that was POSITIVE, please feel free to join in with a positive comment.

scaz -> RE: Excellent Game (6/5/2007 10:24:30 PM)

Here, here!   I'm sure any problems that there are will be addressed in the next couple of weeks.  People just have to be patient.

jimair1 -> RE: Excellent Game (6/5/2007 10:47:34 PM)

I agree, excellent work by all that made this happen. If you look at it critically, you are getting three improved games for the price of one. I'm sure any patches or upgrades will be able to please 99% of the people. It would be impossible to be all things to all people

JudgeDredd -> RE: Excellent Game (6/5/2007 10:52:13 PM)

It isn't even for the price of one....I don't know about the US, but games in the UK generally retail (in stores) at £29.99 - £34.99...that's $60 to $70!!

e_barkmann -> RE: Excellent Game (6/6/2007 1:17:44 AM)

good value - well done, and I am looking forward to some improvements to the game system over time.

cheers

robpost3 -> RE: Excellent Game (6/6/2007 1:30:39 AM)

[:)]Just got home, wife is out with the girls...Down loading now...
Patches...I don't need no stinking Patches...
I am patient, thanks all[8D]

AlvinS -> RE: Excellent Game (6/6/2007 1:38:15 AM)

I will definitely buy this one. I have both East and West front, but not Rising Sun or any other addon. A great price for the entire package. Its less than what I paid for East Front II.

Tank Commander_MatrixForum -> RE: Excellent Game (6/6/2007 8:00:54 PM)

Fantastic![&o]

carld52 -> RE: Excellent Game (6/6/2007 8:41:39 PM)

Great job guys. I always loved this series and even though I noticed so minor things it is great to have everything in one area. I also know you will take care of any problems, so let some people complain for now, but I got to deal with a new scenario.

MikeToth -> RE: Excellent Game (6/6/2007 8:46:34 PM)

I love these set of games!!!!..............  missed them for a looong time......   THANKS MATRIX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)][:)]

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI