RE: Come on Matrix lets be honestly clear about this game (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series

JudgeDredd -> RE: Come on Matrix lets be honestly clear about this game (6/8/2007 7:17:40 PM)

Such a fanny.

Next time do the math before you slate anyone

You've written, on average 73 post per month to my 60.

Now, going on what sh!t you just spouted, that means I post less than you and my posts are about the games - yours are generally about...how should I word this.....crap.

ergo, as I have posted less than you, not only are my posts more informative (because they are generally about the gammes I play) but I am enjoying my games more...didn't you say this...
quote:

I've always said those that are REEEALY enjoing the games don't spend their time on forums posting

But then, I knew my quality of life was better than your's you sad wee man.

DBeves -> RE: Come on Matrix lets be honestly clear about this game (6/8/2007 7:27:16 PM)

read the posts again ... you'll see where I reacted to you - at the point you called me a liar and silly. That a joke was it ? Dont give up the day job. Still you seem like one of those people who just have to have the last word on everything... lets find out if I'm wrong shall we ?

DBeves -> RE: Come on Matrix lets be honestly clear about this game (6/8/2007 7:30:00 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd

quote:

I have bought 189 games from Matrix

lol @ that [;)]

jeez - its just a regular 'ol hootenanny here at this board - aint it ?

Erik Rutins -> RE: Come on Matrix lets be honestly clear about this game (6/8/2007 7:55:13 PM)

Ravinhood,

Do not go picking a fight - I'll repeat this one last time for everyone... just relax and enjojy the game, please. Let us handle the issues and support requests, thanks. The last thing we want is people with problems feeling that if they post about them, they'll be criticized for not sucking it up. Our goal is to make every customer happy and certainly to fix the version mistakes with the initial release.

Regards,

- Erik

JudgeDredd -> RE: Come on Matrix lets be honestly clear about this game (6/8/2007 8:10:50 PM)

Come on...it was kinda funny. [:D]

parusski -> RE: Come on Matrix lets be honestly clear about this game (6/8/2007 10:43:54 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: DBeves

quote:

ORIGINAL: JudgeDredd

quote:

I have bought 189 games from Matrix

lol @ that [;)]

jeez - its just a regular 'ol hootenanny here at this board - aint it ?

Nah, I was just trying to add a little levity, since Matrix has only 188 games.[;)][:D]

jchastain -> RE: Come on Matrix lets be honestly clear about this game (6/9/2007 12:02:52 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

Nah, I was just trying to add a little levity, since Matrix has only 188 games.[;)][:D]

I've bought the same game twice before. Sometimes because I can't find an old title that I'm itching to play again. And sometimes because the game was so unmemorable that I accidentally buy and hate it again. Luckily, I think I am in the minority in both cases. [:'(]

Hermann -> RE: Come on Matrix lets be honestly clear about this game (6/9/2007 7:43:13 AM)

DBeves has made some great points...  My reply is a bit simpler : Your credit card has been charged: $38.98

GO MATRIX !!!!

Charles2222 -> RE: Come on Matrix lets be honestly clear about this game (6/9/2007 9:42:33 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: jchastain

quote:

ORIGINAL: parusski

I've bought the same game twice before. Sometimes because I can't find an old title that I'm itching to play again. And sometimes because the game was so unmemorable that I accidentally buy and hate it again. Luckily, I think I am in the minority in both cases. [:'(]

How lousy could the game have been if you didn't remember it? It's also apparent that the remedy to your pocketbook and gaming sanity is that Matrix needs to strap you to your computer when you run into a bad game and therefore it will help you recall it when you run into it next time. I realize that the sanity lost from being strapped in may outweigh the sanity lost through repeatedly buying the same title, but we have to think also about the benefit you could be doing for science.

jchastain -> RE: Come on Matrix lets be honestly clear about this game (6/9/2007 5:36:58 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: Charles_22

quote:

ORIGINAL: jchastain

How lousy could the game have been if you didn't remember it? It's also apparent that the remedy to your pocketbook and gaming sanity is that Matrix needs to strap you to your computer when you run into a bad game and therefore it will help you recall it when you run into it next time. I realize that the sanity lost from being strapped in may outweigh the sanity lost through repeatedly buying the same title, but we have to think also about the benefit you could be doing for science.

Actually, I'm happy to report that none of the games I've bought twice were Matrix games. While there have been Matrix titles I haven't loved, none sank to the level of badness I'm referring to. I'm talking about the games that you see in the bargain bin for $5 - $10 and pick up just because there's really nothing to lose. Sometimes you load them and are pleasantly surprised (that's how I found the Europa Universalis series - I bought EU1 in a retail bargain bin for $5 shortly after EU2 was released. I had never heard of the series and had no idea that a sequel had been released. But I absolutely loved the game and played it non-stop for weeks. Soon thereafter that I learned of EU2 and bought it immediately). Other times, I'll load a game, try it for about 60 seconds and decide it is a complete mess that is absolutely hopeless. It is that second type of game where I picked up several titles all at once, I quickly tried and completely forgot about one of them, and then found the same title in a bargain bin 9 months later while one on of my little "fishing" expeditions, and mistakenly bought it yet again.

Charles2222 -> RE: Come on Matrix lets be honestly clear about this game (6/10/2007 11:12:16 AM)

Provinces [sm=Crazy-1271.gif]

LarryP -> RE: Come on Matrix lets be honestly clear about this game (6/11/2007 12:55:20 AM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: CJMello63

Tomorrow morning when she wakes up let her find you with a bag of lime and a chainsaw in the bedroom. That should bring her around.

You guys need to quit asking the wife. If they complain just tell her you could have wasted more on alcohol and a hooker.

That advice didn't come from Doctor Laura Schlessinger! I like it! [:D]

Page: <<   < prev  1 2 [3]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI