Can existing CS owners DL the complete game again? (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> John Tiller's Campaign Series

MartNick -> Can existing CS owners DL the complete game again? (6/12/2007 7:46:38 PM)

Hi

When the patch/upgrade is ready is it possible for me to DL the whole thing again? I am an existing Matrix CS owner, and would prefer not to add a patch of this size to my install, but start from scratch.

Is there a list anywhere of how many scenarios there are in the LCG's of each game?

Ta ver much

Martin

rich12545 -> RE: Can existing CS owners DL the complete game again? (6/12/2007 7:51:21 PM)

Both questions have already been answered on this forum.  Try a search.

CJMello63 -> RE: Can existing CS owners DL the complete game again? (6/12/2007 8:05:36 PM)

You will have an option. Patch or DL the entire thing again. If nothing changes then there are our options.

Zeitgeist -> RE: Can existing CS owners DL the complete game again? (6/12/2007 8:27:15 PM)

ultimately, what is the difference? is there an advantage to just downloading it all again?    

CJMello63 -> RE: Can existing CS owners DL the complete game again? (6/12/2007 8:29:39 PM)

If you want to burn one file to a disk for a future reinstall rather than the original DL and a patch. No big deal really.

Hertston -> RE: Can existing CS owners DL the complete game again? (6/12/2007 8:42:58 PM)

quote:

ORIGINAL: CJMello63

If you want to burn one file to a disk for a future reinstall rather than the original DL and a patch. No big deal really.

And even that's only an advantage should there be no more patches, unless you feel like repeating the process.

CJMello63 -> RE: Can existing CS owners DL the complete game again? (6/12/2007 8:44:44 PM)

Exactly.

Gray_Lensman -> RE: Can existing CS owners DL the complete game again? (6/13/2007 3:20:17 AM)

Best thing is to use CD or DVD (RWs) vs (R). Admitedly a little more pricey, but for the few times you would actually rewrite to them, you are not going to wear them out.

Also, (I haven't tried this myself yet), an IT person told me that you could write to a CD/DVD-R and even if it is finalized, depending on your CD/DVD software, you can UN-finalize it and add more to it.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI