Carrier Strike Stuck In Form-up or Missing (Full Version)

All Forums >> [Current Games From Matrix.] >> [World War II] >> Carriers At War >> Carriers at War Support

Adam Parker -> Carrier Strike Stuck In Form-up or Missing (6/17/2007 8:01:50 AM)

Alex I just sent you an email with a save to the support address.

Playing Midway I ordered a cohesive strike from the Yorktown which failed to materialise.

This could be related to similar strikes I have reported that have gotten stuck flying from Port Moresby and other carriers in the past at Coral Sea.

It is a sporadic issue AFAIK and may relate to the cohesive form-up routine.

Cheers,
Adam.

alexs -> RE: Carrier Strike Stuck In Form-up or Missing (7/8/2007 9:07:51 AM)

Hi Adam,
Again, just trawling and came across this. I've loaded all the saves you sent me and fixed 2 potential problems - the first relating to arm/fuel stopping the planes cycling properly, and 2. this save included a problem where a squadron sent on a cohesive mission was rendered unable to attend due to losing a plane whilst landing (and not being able to make it's operational min). This caused the whole mission to stall while waiting on the missing squadron. I've updated the code to check for this, and remove any squads from a mission that cant make it.

Alex

Adam Parker -> RE: Carrier Strike Stuck In Form-up or Missing (7/8/2007 9:41:27 AM)

Awesome Alex, thanks for letting me know my saves helped out.

Page: [1]

Valid CSS!

Forum Software © ASPPlayground.NET Advanced Edition 2.4.5 ANSI